Majesty- Plush Living

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the HAI.K /EVERLASTING/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event!! The house included in the fatpack is one of my new favorites. It's super spacious with a land impact of 171. You can easily choose to make it a ground home or skyhome. It has pink on the exterior but the interior is neutral and very versatile to work with any style. I used the furniture items in the set to create a nice and roomy bedroom. The mood of my surrounding inspired how I decorated. It's cold and feels like November here so I wanted a very detailed room with adorable pets, plush furniture and some nice lighting. Pretty much everything in this room is from :HAIKEI:. or HAI.K The new items are at the event and the older items are at the mainstore.


I am not going to ramble long today y'all! I hope you will have a wonderful holiday ahead. Be safe if you go out shopping on this crazy Friday. I have no intentions of going out on that day at all. I used to go out at the crack of dawn experiencing the madness and that last year I did it was wild. I went to get a TV (They sell crap tvs on Black Friday, look at the specs) and a guy totally dived on me and another girl. he was 3rd in line behind us and he went nuts. LOL Then while going to the register the TV fell out my shopping cart. That was it people! I have been done ever since! I also noticed the items like tvs are the crappy ones sent in for that day. So, I haven't bought a black friday tv since and my God of war looks amazing on the ones we have now. But, anyways be safe my friends! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate all of you! Peace and Blessings, xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts