Majesty- Time Will Tell

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Avani Rocco Collection which is at the Equal10 event before it will be available at the mainstore! I wanted an elegant seating room and with the items of this set this is what I came up with! The bench is texture change and the amazing potted plant. I added a ton of lighting to give this living room space a bold feel. I put some wall art also available from avani throughout. I love art. This reminds me that I have a huge #1 of only 5 signed painting from my favorite rl artist that I still have to put on a wall. It's big and framed beautifully. Creativtity is just a big part of my life. If I didn't do anything creative I believe my head would explode. lol It was just be nuts. I can't imagine it. I love how dramatic this potted plant is and wanted to feature it in a beautiful space. Do not be surprised to see it many times in the future. Any space I can fit it in...it will be put there! LOL! The set also has a bench. I went with the darker brown shade. It'svery versatile. I was actually thinking of doing some kind of dining space and decided I rather go a living room direction. I like spaces that are relaxing and very nice on the eyes. After a long day it's all about comfort and relaxation for me. I am quite picky about the spaces that I am in. Don't ever tp me into an unfinished home. I will go nuts. I will either finish it or tp off. You never know what will happen. LOL!


I am still using a dark windlight setting which I enjoy doing but the lights give that perfect amount of brightness to show the detail on everything. I was going to post my first 3 posts in 3 days but I decided not to and time didn't allow. I am proud to be able to showcase some awesome items the first week of the month though! 3 totally different spaces with 3 totally different vibes. There is always some new and beautiful things being released from Avani.Make sure you check this set out at the mainstore if you miss the event. I want to thank all of you always for the support! I appreciate it so much! I hope everyone is having a wonderful month. So many crazy things are going on in this world. Stay safe out there is all I can say. Peace and blessings my friends...xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Avani Rocco Collection, Full Set- NEW at the EQUAL10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/231/127/89

Avani Rocco Collection Primitive Bench, All LI:6
Avani Rocco Collection Tall Lantern, Large LI:1
Avani Rocco Collection Tall Lantern, Small LI:1



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts