Majesty- Loki's Hideaway

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I have been watching the hell out of God of War. This new game is awesome as expected and the graphics! omg the graphics are insane people! I love the colors and the lush gardens woooo! This new game has inspired my new post here with this amazing Trompe Loeil home. This home is brand spanking new at Collabor88!! It also has a snow roof to get with it so you can get your Winter Wonderland set up. I am still feeling deep greens. I started off with green and touch of Orange. It's just not me so I tossed it. I used an extensive amount of grass, trees and other items to make this place the perfect hideaway. Set upon an island surrounded by stars and clouds...it just gives off a magical feel. I wanted it to feel ethereal and this is what I came up with! The inside is super cozy and easily decorated. I was going to decorate my last space (office) inside it but I went a different direction. When I get a new home to decorate, I have to go inside and get a feel for the layout. This might be the last home I decorate with greenery for the year. I don't know. I love me some lush greenery. Snow can be somewhat plain, but we might have to see what I can do with it this year. 


Friday is finally here! I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend ahead. This is the last weekend before Thanksgiving. Then Black Friday which I no longer shop during. lol Next Friday will be a relaxation day for me. I am not going out in that mess. Now if they put the ENTIRE Swarovski store at 80%, I will go out ok. Chances of that happening is 0% so I am just going to chill. LOL It feels like November finally and I am enjoying it for the most part. It's the whole waking up in a warm bed and getting out in a cold environment thing that I am trying to get used to atm. It's a hard balance for me to know what temperature to keep the house at since I don't like being too warm, so the struggle is real atm. I hope you guys love this magical space as much as I loved decorating it. Be safe out there and stay warm! I am working on more posts so stay tuned. I might even try to get some extra posts in, but we will see. I have some plans. I hope I can squeeze more in. Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it. Peace and Blessings, xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts