Majesty- Season Of Barbeque- Part.One

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today with the start of a three part post! I am featuring KraftWork Backyard BBQ gacha key which is new to the Arcade Event. The set is pretty huge, I could have just took a wide shot pic of the whole setup I did with the gazebos but that is so boring. LOL I did something like that with the previous pool gacha key and I am just more of a detail oriented person. I ended up doing several pics some close up and some show you could see the full set and even an aerial view. I only posted one on Flickr so I feel my vision just wasn't seen as much as it should have been. So, with this set I am not going to do a big shot of the full set and use that as the main pic for all of my socials. I am just going to spread it out so you can see everything in detail. Today I start off with the Rare Lounge gazebo and matching items for the space. There is two rare gazebos. One is for the kitchen space and one for the lounge area. There is also an add on piece to link them together. The textures for this set match the Voda pool set which was released previously. 

So, you can have a mega pool, lounge, kitchen, and water bar setup if you want. I added some cute Bichon puppies from JIAN that add more personality to the lounge space along with food and wine items from the gacha key.The firepit is really cool and I like the fire animation it has. You can tell it's customer. Not every store has a nice fire animation. LOL I have seen some really bad ones over the years but the ones with this set are very nice. I used the plants throughout this space. I love greenery. I am going to keep this short and sweet today. I will list credits below. I have like a full calendar of items I want to show you so I am just getting started. Check back often. I will be updating often. Thank you so much for the support my friends! Make sure to have a run down to the Arcade for this set. The JIAN puppies are at the mainstore and are super adorable. The one in the basket is a gift! Thank you dearly and have a wonderful day ahead!  xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork Backyard BBQ- NEW to the Arcade event- 

01 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge Gazebo RARE
08 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge Firepit
09 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge Rug
11 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge Sofa
12 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Potted Plant Tall
13 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Potted Plant Short
15 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Wine Bottles Clutter
16 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . BBQ & Wine Wooden Board
18 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge BQQ Board Clutter
20 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge Fruits & Wine Clutter

19 . Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Floor Lantern



JIAN Bichon Frise Sitter
JIAN Group Gift Bichon Basket

.:revival:. ibiza cushion 1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





Comments

Popular Posts