Majesty- Between Day And Evening

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring :HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING gacha which is new to the Kustom9 Event! I tend to do more so interior shots for the store showcasing the items. This go around I wanted to feature the rare which is this beautiful home! Super modern with a small yard space. It is super adorable and I covered most of the windows with some pink curtains also from a previous gacha key. Many items here from :HAIKEI: and I added some extra greenery. I like lush green gardens filled with plants and grass so that is what I went for here. There is an outdoor balcony upstairs so there is some nice indoor/outdoor space. The land impact at rez is 102 prims. It is mod and if you make it bigger the land impact will increase. You can really get creative in this house. It would be beautiful on a beach as well. This style is versatile so you can easily do anything you have your heart set on. The blue gummy bear as I see it is normally small. I superized him to fit my vision. But everything else pictured is seen as it rezzes. I tend to mod items and resize as I need to. Oh, the Botanical tree to the right is modded bigger than the normal size. It was too small. I fixed it. LOL 


I like having a nice mixture of greens to add color in different places. But, it's totally a personal preference thing. You might like way less greenery or maybe even more like you are in a forest! No rules! Do what you want with your home! That is one of the main fun things with decorating just go with what you feel! The event just opened not too long ago and will be open till around the 14th I think next month. Plenty of time to run down and play this machine! I will not be rambling long my friends. all of the :Haikei: Items are from gacha keys and I will leave credits below! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate you more than I can say! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING / GACHA / 1 LI:2
:HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING / GACHA / 3-A LI:15
:HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING / GACHA / 5 LI:5
:HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING / GACHA / RARE LI:102

:HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING / GACHA /NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA / {8} LI:8
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 LI:5
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 3 LI:11
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 5 LI:9
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 1 LI:8
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 3 LI:9
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 4 LI:9
:HAIKEI: Soft & Dreams / GACHA / 4 LI:13
:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 4 LI:13

Other Decor-
(lowLOD)HPMD* Shrub03 - d LI:4
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green] LI:1
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 H (Round 3x3x3) LI:2
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 K (Cone 3x3x4) LI:5
FINCA - Lavender LI:1
HPMD* WildGrasses - b LI:1
ROIRO - Sakura tree 4 seasons Str LI:4

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts