Majesty- Rest & Relaxation

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with a bedroom space today featuring Unkindness with this Journey Bedroom set. So, a few weeks back I was at my new favorite home store in rl. Well, one of my favorites. LOL When you get in line to check out they have a long aisle of items to entice you with. The mugs usually get me. But, they don't have furniture or decor in the aisle. Just small knick knacky things. So, We were in like to check out and I saw this lamp on the top of a shelf by the aisle. The lamp you see on the night stand in this room is just like the one I saw at the store and now have in RL. I grabbed it so fast! I was like woooo look at this lamp!! lol I prob would have gotten 2 if they had 2 but one is enough. So, I am having fun having a new favorite item from RL now in my SL. The fatpack of this bedroom has 3 bedroom options and I almost went for the blue/pink combo to do something a little out there but this color called to me more and I went with it. Still with a Christmas theme but a more subtle blended one. The runner/rug, night stands, lamp, and drapes are all in the full set with different colors to match each bed color. But, You can have these mixed or matched with other things easily. Blue is the bold color that called to me and I added mainly gold accent items to give it more of a luxe feel. I added the roman shades from Mudhoney in a bold blue print to really bring out the blue in the space. Between these shades and the Talia drapes...they are my favorites to use atm. Texture change to match any space really helps when decorating. I put the drapes from Unkindess in front of the shades to just add to it. I wanted the bedroom to feel more secluded so I didn't want the windows to be wide open at all. I have some awesome pets from Jian! I have a good selection of pets and I just felt this bedroom needed some. All of them have a different personality they are adding to the room. I also used the Greta sofa from Mudhoney with a leoopard print to add another bold print in the space!The Blossom floor lamps are an older item I love using from Kalopsia. I tend to mix older items with new on a regular basis. But, I think I tend to use more older items from Kalopsia and MudHoney than others. The items are just so versatile and they fit in any space.
The deer head is from Trompe Loeil. I had to have it when I saw it released. I love putting things like this over beds or fireplaces. But you can stick this sucker anywhere. The Apple Fall Heritage tree is my Christmas tree of choice today. Sparkly but not doing too much but yet beautiful. I almost went with green but liked how this color went with the space and I already have some green topiaries with sparkles out. I didn't want too much green in here. Quite a bit of lighting pieces in here and the Seule chandelier from Loft & Aria rounds it out. This room is set in a Gazebo if you can believe. I had chosen it because I liked the layout and it was big enough to let me put as much as I wanted in it. I had originally started in a skybox and the rooms were so small. I couldn't even get a good cam angle in there at all without almost being at default settings and that was so ugly. I just couldn't do that! So, I started over and this is what I came out with! This is my first time featuring Unkindess and I wanted to show you this set. The creator and staff are so sweet. Since I first started blogging I always like to shine a light on kind creators. Mainly because I have deallt with my share of rude ones and it's enough stores on here to avoid jerks. Don't support jerks people. Support awesome creators who care about their customers like Unkindness. It should be called Kindness or Kind AF. lol I hope you enjoyed this post. I like doing Christmas spaces that are bold and also ones with subtle touches. The little gifts are from Dust bunny and the ribbon/bow is texture change. I of course used the gold. I will put credits to everything below. I am going to stop here before I write a longer book! LOL I am rambling a long time today! I hope all of you are having a blessed Christmas season! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the support! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr!!! I appreciate it very much! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-
 uk - The Journey Bedroom Set- unKindness Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oracle%20Sparc/129/88/4011

 uK - The Journey Bed Tan ADULT
 uK - The Journey Side Table Wood
 uK - The Journey Globe Table Lamp
 uK - The Journey Drapes Dbl Tan
 uK - The Journey Runner Rug v6
 uK - The Journey Leafy Planter
 uK - The Journey BookStack His
 uK - The Journey BookStack Hers 
Kalopsia - Blossom's Lamp
 JIAN Pudgy Persians *SOI* Grubbin' Cat
 JIAN Scruffy Shepherds *25PR* Picnic Basket REZ
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 15. Toy Destroyer
 JIAN Glam Greyhounds 1. Puphora Peruser RARE
Jian Mainstore-  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23
MudHoney Roman Shade Down
 MudHoney Greta Sofa - Fatpack
MudHoney-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Items-
Trompe Loeil - Yasmine Noel Deer Head Chrome
Loft & Aria - Seule Chandelier - Gold
tarte. holiday topiary (dark)
dust bunny . christmas presents
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
Apple Fall Leather Strapped Trunk
Apple Fall Heritage Christmas Tree - Golden White / Lower LI
AF Rico's Clock
{what next} Chocolate Yule Log
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - Oak
 PILOT - Metal Christmas Tree [Gold]


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts