Majesty- On The Bayou

Hello there! I hope all is well! All my posts this month won't be Christmas posts. Most of them will be of course. Although, I almost put Christmas lights on this house. LOL When I saw this I was excited and this is what I came up with. I wanted a nice and spooky home. I used a cliff to put this house on in the middle of the water. Let me say that I love putting homes on land surrounded by water. I have always been a big water person on SL and I tend to pick land by the way it's facing for certain water reflections. I just love water views from a home. I am featuring DRD at the Eclipse event with this Swamp Shack which is a continuation to the Voodoo Shoppe Set I blogged a lil ways back. After a long day working at the shoppe you go home to your beloved shack. The set has the shack, trees, dock and light torches. The torches come in 2 heights...low and high. I used the low ones around the dock area. I used some greenery from HPMD and Hayabusa Designs. But, most items are from the set. Making homes on the water is really fun for me. You can easily use cliff kits or mountain kits. But, you can always just terraform as well. I do both and love the different things I am able to do and make unique. The cliff is not totally flat though. It works well with this space but for some homes that are traditional and flat across you will have to work with it. This house is built on a tree so it doesn't need a flat surface to work at all. It can be put anywhere and fit very easily.
You can do so much with this shack eventhough its a smaller build. It could be a nice hangout, Secret space, your main home or a guest home. It's just up to you what you want to do with it. You can easily decorate simply and just have fun decorating the surroundings to really make it your own. Ooh a nice boat house also for sure. There is always so many options for any space. It's just nice to be able to do things to your own liking. I really hope you have enjoyed this space! I love decorating with unique items! It really lets you have fun with creativity! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr. Thank you so much for stopping by. I have more to show you! I appreciate the support and I wish all of you a blessed week ahead.

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Items-

DRD - Swamp Shack - Shack and Tree- NEW at the Eclipse event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row%20North/135/74/2504
25 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bench Two c/m
24 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bench One c/m
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Lecora's Chair
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Voodoo Wands
DRD - Swamp Shack - High Torch
DRD - Swamp Shack - Low Torch
DRD - Swamp Shack - Tree
DRD Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

Other items-

{anc} mist cloud [Heavenlyblue] 1prim sculpt
HPMD* Shrub02 - green a
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green B
Sway's [Laurel] Window Blind - narrow . metal


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts