Majesty- Playing In The Snow

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today with a new post full of joy, snow and puppies! The Snowday Gacha key is new from Jian at the Epiphany event. There is 2 rares and one exclusive just for the event. They are truly adorable! So, obviously I am featuring Jian today! lol Look at the personality here yall! I also have some wandere pups in this space as well! Some are bundled up in adorable snow suits! The one on the snow fort is the Epiphany exclusive. Get this one before the event ends by building up point by getting rid of gacha items from this round you do not want! The prizes are 25 points.  The points roll over! I have always liked how this event lets you toss items you won't use for points to get something you actually want. I think we all have a ton of gacha items in our invy collecting dust that we got and just don't want to delete because we paid for them! lol This concept helps that issue. The snowfort comes with the lil guy dressed in red. The two beside him are wanderers I added. Can you spot the Tree whizzer peeing on the tree?? lol He is a rare. I have a snow dog in rl. My dog loves the snow. Not a fan of rain but he loves snow. So, I have seen more than my share of yellow in snow. LOL The igloo dogs are so cute. I put the gacha key below so you can see everything in this gacha key. But, you will like any you pull from it. The adorable level of this set is way up there. lol The Christmas trees are also from Jian and Texture change! I am using the more snowy texture since we are out in the snow. The snow ball basket is from Kalopsia and the trees are from Milk Motion! I have full details below for yall if you want to know about anything else.
These little guys will fit into any space. The options are really endless. You have until the 27th of the month to make it to the event to get the exclusive! Plenty of time but the way time goes by during this season maybe you need to hop on down now. lol It is Friday! TGIF!!!  I hope al of you will have a great weekend! I have been on a Winter cleaning binge. It's like I do a big clean organize thing every season but going from warm to cold to having to find where you stored the winter clothing and boots is wild. But, in the end it's fun. It's kind of like shopping all over again. LOL Weird but true. I hope yall liked this post! More Christmas posts are on the way! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Decor-

JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 2. Adult Wanderer RARE
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards *EPP* Snow Mound Pup
JIAN Snowday St. Bernards 3. Tree Whizzer RARE
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 9. Reindeer Wanderer
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 10. Polar Bear Wanderer
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 16. Snowfort
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 17. Snowdog
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 18. Adult Igloo
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 19. Pup Igloo
JIAN Christmas Tree 2017 Bare
JIAN Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated
The Epiphany Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/128/128/2
Kalopsia - Gabriel's Snowballs Basket 

Other Items-

CONVAIR Snowball Pile 1
(Milk Motion) snow pine - 1
dust bunny . path lights . white . a
Soy. A Snow Covered Cliff [Tall] for small use

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts