Majesty- Tranquil Bathing

Hello there! I hope all is well! There is nothing like having a nice spa day in your tub after a long day! The main room I feel that gets overlooked many times is the bathrooms seriously.  Some homes or skyhomes are too small and you have to pick the rooms you need the most and for me in the past the room left off was the bathroom. However, with the sizes of newer skyhomes you can have all of the rooms you need without the sacrifice! I am featuring Heart Homes aka Aphrodite Shop with this Country Bath set new to the Sense event. It has a nice menu to it and of course I chose to use the bubble bath option. You get the nice foam with bubble bath and if you add on bubbles a nice lil burst of bubbles appear. The ones you see mainly here are the ones I rezzed from {anc}. I just had to make it even more extra. LOL I decorated this bathroom in one of my favorite Skyhomes from Onsu. It had railings on the window but with the hud they easily went away. I didn't want it to look like I had the toilet and bidet in front of a balcony. lol A nice beautiful window setting was just perfect. Many of the items you see come with the set. So, you can easily just rez as is and have a lovely bathroom. I added some extra decor of course like the little purse set from Nutmeg up front. I love these bags! They are textured so nice and delicately that I had to have them when I saw them in the store. You can also rez them seperate. I love having shoes all over the place so I added some Garbaggio shoe clutter here and there to have the room looked more lived in. The set came with plants so I didn't even have to worry about which greenery to use as this one fits the bill. The rug is from Apple Fall and chandelier from Soy. I just wanted it to look really casual but also Luxurious at the same time.
You can easily put the Christmas spirit in here with some subtle string lights or even a tree. You can chane up where the bidets and toilets are. I was thinking of his and hers sides when I did this. There is of course no wrong way to have your space the way you like. To add some more drama to the space I used the Talia Drapes from MudHoney. I use these quite often and they never get old. I have been collecting drapes left and right and you cannot have too many. So many styles out there it's nice to have a big variety to choose from. They really influence the feel of your home. I hope all of you enjoy this bathroom as much as I enjoyed decorating it if not more. I meant to post this earlier but I fell asleep. LOL Sometimes you just need a nap! I hope you have a blessed day ahead. Thank you always for the amazing support. I appreciate it so very much. Thank you. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Items- 

<Heart Homes> Country Bath- NEW at Sense Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/168/125/1503
<Heart Homes> Country Bath - Bathtub PG
<Heart Homes> Country Bath - Vanity
<Heart Homes> Country Bath - Towels Board
<Heart Homes> Country Bath -  Bidet
<Heart Homes> Country Bath -  Toilet
<Heart Homes> Country Bath -  Towel holder DECO
<Heart Homes> Country Bath  Lily and Dern Deco 
<Heart Homes> Country Bath - Creme, storage, Liquid soap, Wipes box & Toothbrush
<Heart Homes> Country Bath - Deco plant B
MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Items-

Nutmeg&RK Poses. Old Stool w/Cloth DecorGroup Gift
Nutmeg. Old Purses Set
Onsu- Eggplant Skybox
{anc} bubbles . field 1prim /MC
DIGS - Barton Kitchen Tray [MESH]
DIGS - Bathroom Floor Towel
[Merak] - Sparkly Lamp (Pure)
Sway's [Neal] Jeans
Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Pink
Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Classics
Garbaggio // Shoe Boxes
Apple Fall Althea Rug - Antique Light
Soy. Beaded Chandelier [White/Ivory]


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




















































Comments

Popular Posts