Majesty- Red Velvet And Gingerbread

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday! I am featuring Kalopsia at the Epiphany event and Ayla. at the mainstore today. I told yall on a previous post you would see more Food posts and here is another one! So many of us are foodies on sl and with mesh these items are looking so exquisite to the point they make you hungry in RL just by looking at them! lol I had to actually start organizing my food in my inventory because the food is all over the place and without being organized I was really overlooking many things. This dining experience is filled with Christmas cheer! The cake is the rare item in the Kalopsia gacha key. The perfect main focus for a table setting. Most items come with a red velvet or Gingerbread version. Which reminds me of the seasonal Georgetown Cupcakes in rl I love that are only available in December! LOL This time of year goes by fast and is such a rush. Red Velvet is a year round thing for me. The items in this set ae really cute and makes for a nice dining set. I am also using a set from Ayla. The stacked bowls are really nice with the added decor made in them. I put them on the placemat from the Ginger Spice set and they go so well. The placemat is the Exclusive item at the Epiphany event that you can get with the points earned from turning in unwanted items! The points carry over and much to my shock I had quite a few to use. I used the tea cup with spoon more as a bowl and added some food inside and it fit perfectly! The roll up cutlery cloth is really nice I actually would love to have this as well in RL. A nice way to display your utensils.
I credit me finding my snow garland to my friend Kelly! I was like snowflakes on a string I saw? Big snowflakes. That was my description to her and she knew it was the ones by {anc} at shiny shabby! LOL! I bookmark things and plan to get them later and with all of the events and things coming out you tend to forget where the stuff you looked at is at! So, Shoutout to my friend girl. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season. Time is a ticking to get everything done. I had hoped to be ahead this year like I do every year. But, it's not happening. I am at the halfway point though. Time just goes by like a blink of the eye. I will put slurls below so you can run to get these items! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Decor-
Kalopsia- Ginger Spice Set- New At the Epiphany event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/128/128/2
Kalopsia - Ginger Spice Cake RARE
Kalopsia - Gingerbread Tree
Kalopsia - Red Velvet Tree
Kalopsia - Hot Chocolate - Gingerbread
Kalopsia - Hot Chocolate - Red Velvet
Kalopsia - House Brew - Gingerbread
Kalopsia - House Brew - Red Velvet
Kalopsia - Rustic Place Setting Exclusive
Kalopsia - Red Velvet Cupcake
Kalopsia - Gingerbread Cupcake
Kalopsia - Men & Houses Cookie Plate - Red Velvet
Kalopsia - Men & Houses Cookie Plate - Gingerbread

Ayla. Rustic Autumn set- NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/126/151/21
Ayla. Rustic Autumn - Stacked Bowls w/ Decor (pearl)
Ayla. Rustic Autumn - Roll-up Cutlery Cloth (brown)
Ayla. Rustic Autumn - Tea Cup w/ Spoon (pearl)

Other Items-

Bazar- Hyde - Chandelier
Bazar- Hyde - Dining table
{anc} snow garland A 1Li (snow)
tarte. snowflake pallet
Foxwood ~ Delilah ~ Mirror ~ light
tarte. lighted pallet wall (walnut)
dust bunny . marshmellow jar
Fancy Decor: Birch Candles
.random.Matter. - Caramel Patbingsoo
.random.Matter. - Fruit Patbingsoo
Foxwood ~ Delilah ~ Pom Lights ~ white
dust bunny . autumns calling . bench

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts