Majesty- Midnight Snack

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring Fapple today! The furniture/items from Fapple are always so unique and these furniture pieces keep that creativity going! This set is for everyone male or female. You can have your pet/sub etc be the perfect furniture of your dreams! Table, Chair and Lamp...put someone to good use! This set is new to the Fapple mainstore and available for demo. The furniture has an adjust menu for the poses etc to get the fit you need. What a perfect time to have a snack while I sit and enjoy myself while almost breaking some knees. LOL He has the struggle face forreal. I am keeping a Christmas theme with this post. Many beautiful Christmas decor items go very well with the furniture set. If I had to pick one thing from the set as a new favorite I might pick the lamp. But, then again I love statues so maybe that's why! LOL! It's a live avatar statue! The Christmas trees are the new ones for the year from Lelutka so if you miss out no blaming me! It is truly beautiful At the size I have them at they are 35 land impact. I tend to super size Christmas trees when I have tall ceilings to work  with and around 30ish land impact is the sweet spot for me. But it is a nice size as is when rezzed. That is just a personal preference I have. The Refuge decor above the fireplace is so sparkly. I really enjoy looking at it. I hope more items like this will be released soon with sparkles. LOL
I am wearing a wig from booN. It's one of my favs. I love bob hair styles and the length of this one being longer makes it more unique. My pantsuit is from Apple May and it's the Inez Jumper fatpack. I went with Mrs. Claus colors...red, white and black. My fur shrug is from [Cynful] new at the Collabor 88 event. I just blogged it yesterday with the outfit it was released with but as you can see it can be worn with anything. I have a ton of food on sl. I think I need more though. LOL The churros are from Pewpew and come in different flavors. I chose the chocolate but it was really hard to choose. The cabin we are in is from Trompe Loeil and it's one of my favs. It's low prim so it's easy to decorate without being prim poor. There us 3 different types of frames on the mantle and all are from Fancy decor. I just have so many things in here. I just said a mouthful in this post yall trying to describe everything. LOL  I put all of the credits below. I do not have the credits for any of the avatars with me although I can ask. I am thinking my friends lingerie is from Erratic but not sure. I am not even going to go into the issues I had with the men. LOL But, this post was very fun to do. I just had a hard time getting the camera angle the way I wanted with everyone. But, I finally got it how I wanted! Well, I am done rambling! Thank you so much for the support! I hope you see some things in here that you will want in your own special spaces. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr!! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Items:
Fapple- Forniphilia Set (f and m)
Fapple- Forniphilia Seat (m)
Fapple- Forniphilia Table Wine (m)
Fapple- Forniphilia Lamp (f)
Fapple- Fapple- BDSM Tool Box
Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

Other decor Items:
Trompe Loeil - Amelie Cottage
Refuge - Winter Scene Twinkling Stars
.LeLutka New Beginnings Tree
Fancy Decor: Studded Frame
Fancy Decor: Luxe Picture Frame
Fancy Decor: Tortoise Shell Frame (silver)
BackBone Garland - Lush
Mori. faux fur rug . bear
dust bunny . string lights . white . type b

Featured Clothing Items:
Apple May Designs- Inez Jumper- Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/160/186/23
[Cynful] Aurora's Classy Dress Set - Fatpack -Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/86/134/24
booN- *booN Lab.001 hair- Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

Other Clothing and Accessories-

[HJ] Girl's Best Friend - Contessa Necklace
[HJ] Girls Best Friend - Earrings
N-core SCORPIO "FatPack"
SIIX// Malaysian x Mongolian // Hairbase Pack
Pewpew! Churros - Chocolate (Bento Wear Me)


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts