Majesty- Ease Of Life

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Featuring Apple Fall August Bedroom Collection! I love collections. They are really fun to work with when you get several items to use to bring your vision to life. 98% of the items in here are from Apple Fall and can be found at the mainstore. I wanted a nice bedroom with warm/rich colors. I chose the black texture as the main shade throughout. Each collection provides new items I can use in so many ways and so many new spaces. The Fall season is here! This time of year, the spaces we want tend to be cozy and warm and I love it! It was pretty warm here but now it is really feeling like the Fall season. I like Fall! Not too hot or cold.


I love when inspiration hits me when I am decorating and everything just seems to fall in place. Using Apple Fall Collections and items always make for a fun time for me. This time of year, I always tell you guys to get a Pecan Crunch Latte from Starbucks, but they are annoying me this time. My drink went up in price 3 times within the last month. LOL! So, it seems I might be going back to my own machine because at this points the service isn't as good as last year (they filled the cup to the rim and it spilled extra hot coffee) and I just am over being in the long lines for something I can make myself on my own machine and taste if not as good, but better! So, yea, we are moving on! Thank you, guys, so much for the support! I appreciate all of you!! Have a wonderful week ahead! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

Apple Fall August Bedroom Collection - Adult 

Apple Fall August Abstract Rug LI:1
Apple Fall August Bed - Adult LI:7
Apple Fall August Brass Clock LI:2
Apple Fall August Cane Chair - Adult LI:2
Apple Fall August Ceramic Lamp LI:1
Apple Fall August Fiddle Leaf Fig LI:3
Apple Fall August Impressionist Cat Painting LI:1
Apple Fall August Mirror LI:2
Apple Fall August Nightstand LI:1
Apple Fall August Side Table LI:1

Apple Fall Mainstore- 


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

 

Comments

Popular Posts