Majesty- Comforting Memories

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring Nutmeg. Lavish Velvet Sofa & Hanging Baskets! I was in a rustic mood and decorated a living room with that perfect feel. 99% of everything you see here is from Nutmeg! Instead of chandeliers or lighting I used these awesome plant baskets and went with a darker mood to relax. Going into Fall you cannot beat having a nice sitting area and comfy blankets around. You can get all of these items at the mainstore location. I love how the store has demo rezzers. It really cuts down on the extreme lag some of these furniture stores have. This is one of the stores that you see the item on the ad and then it looks the same in-world. Real quality is a must! I was going to post this blog on Monday, but Sunday is just starting good. I will be around all day as I did my errands yesterday. 


The season of Fall is my favorite season. It's not too cold but still somewhat warm. You can bring out your boots and favorite sweaters and get a nice hot latte and just enjoy your days. That is the type of mood that inspired my vision here. I hope you guys like this post! Monday comes too soon! LOL! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it! Have a wonderful week ahead! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

  1. I love this! So glad to see you're blogging for Nutmeg! (Doji in SL)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts