Majesty- Welcome Home- Paz Home Living- Part.three

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with the final post of this home series! Featuring The fully furnished Paz home from KraftWork which is new to the FaMESHed Event! I had fun with the awesome items that came with this home and it was super fun to add my own touches here and there. The last space I am showing you is one of the two bedrooms! I had to figure out which one I wanted to show you and I picked this one! I wanted a bold space that was very playful with the awesome lights from the set and I added my own fav bulbs throughout. Neutral colors and decor pieces give it a fresh look along with beach wall art that totally fit the theme I was going for! I also decorated the bathroom in this home but y'all I couldn't get a good pic of it. I tried. I typically try to do 2-3 posts anyway when I am featuring a home. You guys really need to check this home out if you haven't yet! I really love it. Do not feel like you have to have 2 bedrooms because it's set up that way or feel you have to have the kitchen where it's at.

You can rez the unfurnished one and make the rooms into any layout you want! I just enjoyed decorating with the spaces already planned out. But, I could totally see making the living room the kitchen and changing up the bedrooms to other things. The sky is the limit when you are decorating! I have more posts coming soon! I hope you stay tuned! I really enjoyed decorating this modern home! I hope to see Nodnol make more of these in the future. It's super nice! The versatility of this home is pretty awesome. It's always nice to find a new home with a nice design/layout with it. Some homes tend to be super choppy and you walk into walls. The walkability is really good in here and it could easily be a family home or bachelor/bachelorette pad or even a home for roommates! Welp, I am done rambling. I hope all of you have a beautiful week ahead! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it more than I can say! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Comments

Popular Posts