Majesty- Welcome Home- Paz Home Living- Part.one

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring an AMAZING home today from KraftWork! The Paz home! It is brand new to the FaMESHed Event! There is even a fully furnished version that I am showcasing with these beautiful features! I love a fully furnished home that I can make my own. Now, you can rez this house as is and be good to go but of course I have to decorate and add my own style to it. I might do multiple posts so you can see how I added my own touch to the spaces in this home. I debated doing an exterior pic but I never said I was a landscaper. LOL I know an amazing landscaper. I can refer you to him! LOL I meant to have this done  and ready to be posted by the end of the other day but that didn't happen. You always make these plans sometimes and then things change. Plus, when I decorate a home I like to go on my own pace and add things. My invy isn't crazy crazy but I have so much stuff that I have to look for certain things or just go through all of my folders. Not to mention I am very picky and particular about what I use and how it fits in the space. I am beyond OCD y'all. But, as I type this up I am almost finished with the home and decided to start my write up while I listen to some music. I either listen to my favorite songs or water sounds. 


This post features the kitchen space! It comes with the full kitchen and barstools. But I also added decor and the dining set and food etc. I love a wonderful modern home and this one easily fits the bill. The land impact of the furnished home is very small. Maybe around 259Li is what I saw listed. But, Once I was done this amount tripled! But, I am very detailed with decorating and I like the look of a lived in home and to have many things around to use if need be like food/drinks etc. Have someone over and invite them to have a drink or biscotti or something. LOL Since I started with this post I have taken a few pics so this post will have more than one version showing the other rooms in this amazing house! Anyone can use this home and make it their own. I find it very gender neutral. Have fun with it!!! I will also be posting from some of my other beloved sponsors soon as well. I might even just post these back to back to get them out! So stay tuned my awesome friends! Let's decorate! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Comments

Popular Posts