Majesty- Welcome Home- Paz Home Living- Part.two

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am still featuring this awesome Paz furnished home from KraftWork which is new to the FaMESHed event!! This go around I wanted to show you what I did with the living room! I didn't have to do too much to add my own personality! I added some of my favorite extras throughout and a good many chandeliers and lights. I wanted a vibrant and crisp space. This is what I came up with! This home has been a big delight for me to decorate. There is also a space on the outside of the living room where you can add a tree going through a hole. But, I decided to add some flowers in a planter in that space instead. I made sure everything stayed in a straight line so there is no problem to walk through this room to get to other parts of this home. There is also a unfurnished version if you just want to have fun and make the whole house unique to you. It is personal preference and no rules! There is never any rules when decorating your own space.


I hope all of you are enjoying this home series. I just didn't see myself decorating this whole house and just taking 1 picture and being done. It was super fun to decorate. I am a modern style person and this home is just perfect. I could see me decorating it in many different ways. I am not a closed floorplan type of person and I love big windows to see the water outside! This home gives you epic views with the windows and the space/layout is just perfect. You can go to the event to see the demo! It is truly a must have. I am not done with this series. I will post again! Stay tuned! Thank you so much for the support my friends and I hope you have an awesome weekend! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Comments

Popular Posts