Majesty- A Celebration Of Food

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am saddened to announce Cinoe is closing this Fall. I REALLY love blogging the beautiful food items from the store. I am such a foodie and I was so excited when I saw blogger apps open for the store! I had already been a shopper of the store previous to me being sponsored and just really loved the food! With bento animations and dispense options with high quality textured food I was in love. So, I have enjoyed blogging new releases from the store. The store will be 40% during October so feel free to stock up on all of these awesome food items. High quality items you can really use for many years. I still have my Poche food that is yrsss old and I still use it. There is a few food items I haven't blogged so I am going to knock out the rest of the month with food posts prob. If you have followed my blog a long time you would know I do not really blog in October. I tend to use the month as a vacation time. I have so many things on SL I want  to do that I never have time for and me having some breakaway time really helps. Plus, nothing but Halloween stuff comes out in October and to me it all looks nooby. LOL!!! So, I just rather pass on that as well. In the meantime I want to decorate with some amazing food! I just really hate to see the store go. Hopefully, Ao will get to come back in the future. So, it won't be a goodbye but a see your later. I have several sets of some awesome food and drinks here! All of it has bento anims and dispenses food people!!! 


I decorated a lovely dining room in the Onsu Greenfield home and I used curtains from Kraftwork to create a more dramatic feel. These have been my go to curtains atm. They are texture change and match any space you can imagine. The dining set is from Apple Fall along with the plants. At first I was like hmm I just want two plants and then I just put them all over the room for a more drmatic tropical kinda feel! Then I added some seat cushions and rugs etc. The main focus is the food so I did a closer up view point to show off the food items. I love decorating food spaces! I always have! I was going to post this tomorrow but Sunday is perfect for a nice food celebration post! I hope you guys enjoy this post and like these awesome food items! I forgot to get the credits so now I have to run and get them and post this blog! Thank you so much for the support my friends. I appreciate it. I hope you enjoy your week ahead! I might do another post or so but not sure atm! Thank you my friends! Take care and stay safe!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[Cinoe] Cheese Cheer - Lasagna LI:1
[Cinoe] Cheese Cheer - Lasagna Dish LI:1
[Cinoe] Cheese Cheer - Neapolitan LI:1
[Cinoe] Cheese Cheer - Neapolitan Dish LI:2
[Cinoe] Cheese Cheer - Spaghetti Eggplant LI:1
[Cinoe] Cheese Cheer - Spaghetti Eggplant Dish LI:2

[Cinoe] Cheese Cheer - FaMESHed September NEW- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001

[Cinoe] Celebration signature-
[Cinoe] Celebration signature - Cocktail (Berry) LI:2
[Cinoe] Celebration signature - Cocktail (Lemon) LI:2
[Cinoe] Celebration signature - Cocktail (Orange) LI:2
[Cinoe] Celebration signature - Cocktail (Pear) LI:2

[Cinoe] Forest side dinner-
[Cinoe] Forest side dinner - Hamburger LI:2
[Cinoe] Forest side dinner - Salmon LI:3
[Cinoe] Forest side dinner - Steak LI:2
[Cinoe] Forest side dinner - Vegetable LI:2



Onsu ~ "Greenfield" House ~ White LI:119



Apple Fall Holyoke Dining Bench - Aged Oak LI:2
West Village Anashara Dining Chair - Aged Oak LI:2
West Village Anashara Dining Table - Aged Oak LI:3
West Village Fiddle Leaf Fig LI:2



KraftWork Sienna's American Pleat Curtain 



Other Decor-

Architect. Oliver Rug LI:5
Nutmeg. Warm Respite Ottoman Cuddle LI:3
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Flat Tintable LI:1
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Lengthwise Tintable LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts