Majesty- A Penny For Your Thoughts

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring Haikei at the Kustom9 event with this awesome fatpack! HAI.K /COLORANDMOODY/FATPACK is the name of the set! I decorated a bedroom using mainly Haikei items throughout to fit the color scheme I was going for. I did add different flooring from Fourth wall to the build. I love things that can lend a unique spin to a home and with the color change hud I was able to pick the perfect color without rezzing several pieces. I love decorating with Haikei items. They are always so fun and colorful. You can really make a statement with these items. The frame to the right with the clouds on it actually had the clouds moving on it. I wanted to make note of that. It is an animated art piece. I always do some mixing and matching with new and old collections. It's always so fun to do that to easily make a space unique and your own. I even added some colums in here I took from a different build. 


I went mostly towards the colors green, purple and pink with a splash of black and white. It's hard to explain but y'all can see it in here. LOL!!! I had to tone down the lights a bit because it got too bright in here. But, the lights all have the on/off option so I was able to get the right lighting mood in here without too much of a fuss.I used three of the new plants in here. It's always nice to have new plants in a space. I tend to use plants to bring a dramatic feel to a room or space. Plants are very important. One ugly plant can just screw up the whole mood/spacde. LOL!! You can never have too many! I really hope you guys like this space! It's late at night atm but I feel like posting this so here we go! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it! Thank you dearly! I hope you have an awesome weekend! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 1 LI:3
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 10 LI:7
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 11 LI:7
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 2 LI:3
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 3 LI:1
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 4 LI:2
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 6 LI:4
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/8.MC LI:6


:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 2 LI:3
:HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING / GACHA / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-A LI:3
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 2-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 7-A LI:6
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 1 LI:21
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 5 LI:10
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 1-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 1 LI:6
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 4 LI:3


Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
Elm. Skyline Neon Sign ~ White LI:4
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce LI:1
NOMAD // Sunburst Light Fixture B // Gold LI:4
[FOURTH WALL] Rekja Wood Floor Panel - Large Block LI:2


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts