Majesty- Rub A Dub

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I have a new post today featuring KraftWork Aarhaus Bathroom set new to the Anthem Event! I decorated this bathroom filled with most of the items from this lovely set. You can easily build it as big or small as you want. I wanted to focus on the main items and that is what I am showing you today! The Double shower, sink, bath tub and toilet are the main pieces I am showing today from this set. They easily make up the perfect bathroom. However if you just like a tub you can use that or just the shower. There is no rules of course. Inspired by the shower I went with the whole white subway tile look throughout this room with some modding. I like to mod things. LOL I can't help  it. The home I am using has crazy tall ceilings and I love it. So, it inspired me to go way up as far as decor. I modded the mirror from the set to show off the wall height. It does not rez this size. I used art prints from Apple Fall and Atelier Burgundy. The cubbys inside the tiled wall I filled with bathroom essentials like towels and shampoo. The little pets are from JIAN! They are from the Pupper Parlor Gacha machine and they are adorable. I love adding pets to put that extra personality in a space and these little dolls work wonderfully. 
I put some wall decor, rugs and little extra details to round out the space. I didn't want too many items in here but I didn't want it to seem unfinished either. There is water effects with the sink/bathtub and shower! There is also music with the bathtub is you can believe! I put the ad below so you can see all of the items. It has everything you need for a nice and full bathroom. Even the super sized ones. You can add where you need. I would prob even do two sets of showers or tubs if the room is just that big. I have been in some rooms that are the size of a skybox. It can be just over the top stupid sometimes. LOL!!!  When you can have a bedroom that has a living room and office in it you have to realize this space is just too much! I have decorated a bedroom like that before. LOL The rooms in the house were just too big and usually with bathroom sets they dont fit rooms of that size. But, this set does easily. You can build out the extra cabinets and really make a big spa retreat if that is what you want. So, make sure you check this awesome bathroom set out my friends! I won't be rambling long today! I am trying to get some more posts done for y'all. I have a whole schedule going. Stay tuned! I will put the featured items credited below! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I hope all of you are still safe and healthy! Thank you so much! Much Love, xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 


KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom Complete Set - NEW at Anthem- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106


KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Double Shower . Back Wall . REC
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Double Shower . Glass
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Double Shower . ADULT
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Sink Unit . ADULT
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Mirror
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Sconce
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Towel
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Bathtub Tray
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Bathtub . ADULT
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Trash Can
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Toilet
KraftWork Aarhus Bathroom . Toilet Paper

JIAN Pupper Parlor :: 2. Cucumber Pupper RARE
JIAN Pupper Parlor :: 10. Black Bow Wanderer Yorkie

Apple Fall Botanical Study 1
Apple Fall Botanical Study 2

Atelier Burgundy _ Lily (big)

MudHoney Vega Moon Wall Decor

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts