Majesty- Pink Passion. Part.Two

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with the 2nd and last post for this series. Featuring :HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home gacha key new to the Kustom 9 event today. There is 9 commons and 1 rare which is this lovely skybox I am using in the gacha key!! I carried the pink throughout the space and the amazing curtains from the set. Almost Everything in here is from the new gacha key and older ones! I added some description to the credits so you would know what items are listed better. I try to do this in my inventory as well. My inspiration came from the color pink and I themed everything around it. It's not a pepto Bismol pink. It's like a soft baby pink so going crazy with this color was fun and I didn't hurt my eyes! LOL  I added some white accents to break it up and the blue from the Crash neon sign and the green from the plants get to stand out more in contrast! It's really a fun space. I thought about adding wall hangings but I was like who would hang wall hangings on curtains. LOL Not even me...........well not in this space. LOL!!! I surrounded this whole room with these faboulous sparkly curtains and I am letting them shine in all of their glory!!! LOL! SHINE!
The ottoman is from MudHoney and it comes in some fabulous colors! I love using it in different spaces. Dressing room, Bedroom, and Living room spaces would easily be dressed up with this ottoman. I have it here in white but the fatpack has many colors! You can also buy per color if you so choose! I kept most of the shelving the same height and size. The dresser is just a little shorter than the other shelving. It's from Dust Bunny! The floor lamp is the main lighting in this space. I tend to use chandies but this floor lamp is bold in a good way and I think it brings that glam to the space just as much as a chandie would! I really loved decorating this room and I hope you will run down to the event for this amazing gacha key. Please note there is 2 more windows on this wall. Big ones like you see in the middle. I just wanted curtains everyhwhere. But you can get a huge picture window view from the windows without all of the curtains if you choose. Personal preference my friends! I just wanted to make note of that. Othewise, you will see the demo and be like where did these windows come from? I didn't see that on Ebony's post! LOL!! Well I am done rambling! Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support my friends! I am not done posting for the month so stay tuned! Thank you so much for everything. I have full credits below! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA @K9 - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 7 Bed
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 2 Heart mirror
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 1 Potted Plant
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 4 Neon Crash
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 Curtains
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 8 Side table

:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 3 Shelf
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {5} books
:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA / {7} Lamp decor
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 3-B floor clothing
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 3-A Floor clothing
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 1 Floor lamp
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {1-B} Chair
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 3 Hanging sweater
:



MudHoney Lita Ottoman - Fatpack

dust bunny . sweet dreams . chest of drawers . tall

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts