Majesty- A Ray Of Sun

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with my very first full feature for Elm. I have always loved this store and the beautiful decor items really inspire a space! I am featuring the Elm. Anabeth Living Room set which is brand new to the Collabor88 event today! The chairs have a rich Cognac or Camel Tan color to them and there is three different options to the chair and sofa. Two of the sofa options have blankets and one of the chairs have no pillows so you can spin your space any way that you choose and really make it your own! I chose this sofa because of the blanket and the yellow pillow. Everything after that is just a continuation of the inspiration of the space. I am using the Onsu Downtown Skybox! Super popular skybox. I have seen this house all over the grid and in many different ways! Really beautiful and one of the best skyhomes to have. Most of the items in this living room space is from Elm. I am using older items as well as the new and they work together so well. I mixed a good many of the Ava Vanity extras from Elm. You can use these items anywhere easily. 
I love having little extra decor items to fill up shelving and tables and most of the ones you see are only 1 land impact so you can use many without hurting on prim count. The only modifying I did was resizing of a few items to fit the space better. But, that is normal for me. LOL I tend to either make something smaller or really big! I like a dramatic feel and making something super big usually works! A ray of sun lit up this living room space as I decorated and inspired the title of this post. My pop of color throughout is yellow! I can go wild with a color I am trying to show off but I think it blends in perfectly with this setting. The colors in here are so rich. I have some little extra decor around the coffee table also by Apple Fall & Talia drapes from MudHoney. I love this little telephone from Muniick. I love phones like this. do not be surprised to see it many more times. The store has some amazing items. This living space is filled with new and old favorites. Maybe you will see something perfect for your own special place. I want to thank all of you for the support. It means a lot to me and I appreciate every ounce of it. All it takes is an idea or a awesome item to make a room come alive. It's all up to you! I wanna wish all of you a fantastic weekend! I have credits below! Thank you so much my friends! Stay Safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony 



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Elm. Anabeth Living Room- NEW at the Collabor88 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085

Elm. Anabeth Sofa #1 
Elm. Anabeth Armchair #1 
Elm. Anabeth Coffee Table
Elm. Anabeth Books & Candle
Elm. Anabeth Vase
Elm. Anabeth Succulent

Elm. The Antique Shop Light [Gold]
Elm. Ava Vanity Mirror
Elm. Ava Vanity Plant
Elm. Ava Vanity Frame
Elm. Ava Vanity Book Stack


Onsu ~ "Downtown" Skybox

Apple Fall Brass Candlesticks
Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 10
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper

MudHoney Talia Drapes

Other Decor-
Kalopsia - Blossom's Mister Vase
Kalopsia - Lilo's Beach Bag - Pineapple
Muniick Retro-Electro Telephone
dust bunny . getaway basket
dust bunny . sweet dreams . lamp
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fiddle leaf tree
dust bunny . ceramic head planter
Fancy Decor: Incense Urn (copper)
[FOURTH WALL] Bookcase Divider (with books)
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Ottoman / Coffee table
*LODE* Decor - Pampas Grass [green]
tarte. marquee letter & (copper)


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts