Majesty- Get Lit

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today featuring MudHoney Milo Drapes new to the FaMESHed event and [Bad Unicorn] Charcoal - Captains Couch new to The Men's Dept Event!! I love posting with free range of my creativity. These items inspired this space and how I decorated. I love MudHoney drapes and window treatments! I tend to use them ALL the time. So, to see a new fatpack of drapes was like a Christmas gift! LOL They are beautifully meshed and textured! I have the fatpack and you get open and closed versions. You also get a hud with Solid colors and one with Pastel colors. The metal is also able to be changed to suit your taste. I started off with a black and white space but I wanted the colors to pop and this Yellow/Gold shade is perfect! Just perfect! I was in love at first sight. Please note there is 15 solid colors and 5 pastel colors. I will use these often as I do all of my other window treatments from the store. I also have here this Captains Couch from Bad Unicorn. I went to the Men's Dept and when I clicked it and saw you get all 3 colors for that little price I was shocked. I clicked pay so fast! LOL! The other shades are nicely textured like the black but I wanted to do some matchy matchy in this living room space. But, the other colors are really nice and you can easily coordinate these drapes with those shades as well. I didn't resize the drapes or mod them. 
I tend to go nuts with modding things even if it's just resizing to make things more dramatic but I didn't do that here. It just wasn't needed. The drapes are 13 Land impact as you see here. I added some adorable Shiba pupa from JIAN Silly Shibes II gacha key. The one in the blanket is one of my favorite pets to use. All snuggled up and warm he is living that life. I just had fun decorating this space. I use MudHoney items a lot! They are so nice and fit in so many different spaces! I was like hmm what can I use with these awesome drapes. I saw the couch at the event and I thought to myself I don't think I have done a main feature of bad Unicorn items before! I love that store! The items are so creative and fun. So that feeling is what inspired me to do this living room today and pair the items with these stunning drapes. I hope y'all enjoy it. It's a total reflection of the mood I have while letting the inspiration work the magic! Most of the other decor items in here are from Apple Fall, Bad Unicorn and Fourth Wall. I put credits for the featured items below! Blogger has changed up the draft layout/template so it looks totally different to me as I type this up. I can't even tell if I wrote too much until I hit preview to see how it will look once published. LOL It's annoying but change is always inevitable with these blog hosts. I am working on more posts. So stay tuned and check back often to see more of the new things dropping on the grid! Thank you dearly for all of the support my friends. I appreciate it so much! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Milo Drapes - New at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/189/221/2499
MH Origami Bowl Large- (Anniversary Gift)

MudHoney- Laundry Basket

[Bad Unicorn] Charcoal - Captains Couch (ADULT)- New at The Men's Dept- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TMD/125/167/22


JIAN Silly Shibes II 17. Blanket Dog
JIAN Silly Shibes II 19. Rope Chew

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 11
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Black



Comments

Popular Posts