Majesty- Downtown Creative

Hello there! I hope all is well and safe my friends! My first post of the month is here!! A brand new month is upon us! I am here today featuring Onsu Downtown Skybox, Atelier Burgundy. Soft Opening Frames, MudHoney Briley Sofa, MudHoney Liza Chair and more. Let me start off by introducing the skybox that I have this space in. This skybox is new from Onsu and it is a Subscribo gift! It is indeed a free gift. No group join fee or anything people! Like turbo tax. Free, free free, free, freeeeeee! This is one of if not the nicest group gift I have ever gotten. This skyhome has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, living space area for dining, kitchen and living room. Whatever your heart desires! Oh and guess what!? A balcony! that you can decorate and entertain on. It also comes with a photo surround so you can have a different sky environment. The details hud changes the environment to several different scenes, Flooring, and even some of the feature walls in various room spaces. This is a full home y'all. The beautiful bushes line the patio and they are just as stunning as everything else. All Onsu's homes are nice but I wasn't expecting a gift with all of the good qualities of a full priced home for free. This skyhome is free until the 15th of May! So, make sure to run down and subscribe. No one has any exuses now. I better not ever tp to a nooby house again. LOL  Atelier Burgundy is brand spanking new! Fevaz is the owner of the new Atelier and a real life Artist and Architect!! This is original artwork in this living space!! The full set comes with many gorgeous Art pieces and I chose the ones you see here on the column! You get a small and large version with each art piece. I love dressing up columns with frames and these are beautiful. They really inpsired me to decorate a space inspired by music. The four prints I have here are only a few available. There is many more! Trust and believe you will see more from the sets in future posts. I always need artwork! I never have enough so I was thrilled to see this beautiful set and the fact that the original artist is selling it is pretty awesome! Throwing some shade out there but there is too many people on mp selling art that they did not create. It's despicable. So support a real artist and their work! 
I was actually starting off  decorating with a blk/white space and I went more earthy and then when I rezzed the frames I went back to my original black and white inspiration. So, it was just meant to be! The MudHoney Briley Sofa and Liza chair are really nice furniture pieces! I felt they would work great in this space together. They are filled with nice animations and the fatpack of each gives you many beautiful colors to choose from. I started out with them black. I didn't want this space to be dark so I lightened up by going with white instead. It is a total mood thing. There is no rules for color in this skyhome just do as you feel. I am going by my own mood and as a strong Cancer sign....it tends to change! LOL! I like to decorate in a way that feels good to me. My desk in RL makes me laugh sometimes. It's a true show of my personality and the way I don't put myself in one box. I have two lamps on it. One is Mid century Modern with brass and the other is a traditonal style Turquoise glass lamp. They do not match each other at all! But, I wanted them both for my office space and I am content and I smile when I see them. LOL!!! Something even funnier is no one mentions it to me when they see them. No one has said...ummm you have 2 totally diff lamps on your desk. I find that funny! They just work! They work for me and that is all that matters and I feel that is how it should be for any of us when decorating. It's all about you! You are the visionary of your space. Do what makes you happy and content. Well I am done rambling y'all. I have credits for the featured items below. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it so much! Have a blessed weekend and month of May my friends! Stay Safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony




Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Onsu ~ "Downtown" Skybox
Onsu Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203



Atelier Burgundy . Soft Opening Frames -

Atelier Burgundy _ Classical Music III _ Violin (small)
Atelier Burgundy _ Classical Music III _ Pianist (small)
Atelier Burgundy _ Classical Music III _ Violinist (small)
Atelier Burgundy _ Classical Music II _ Piano Keys (small)
Atelier Burgundy _ Classical Music I _ Cello (small)

Atelier Burgundy by fevaz- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/40/79/22

Jian Puff Pups :: Duke Puffington, Esq.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


MudHoney Briley Sofa Adult - White
MudHoney Liza Chair Adult - Fatpack
MH Celeste Chandelier - Fatpack
MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - White
Apple Fall Renaissance Tomes - Cream
Apple Fall Ornamental Elephant - Ceramic
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Cushion - Mud-cloth, Trellis
West Village Ginger Jar Lamp - Cream
Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

Granola. Bumble Accent Table.
Granola. Antique Hookah Black and Silver.
Granola Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts