Majesty- Magic Hour


Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Fapple- Beach Lounger and Canopy FATPACK. It is brand new at the mainstore. This set is really beautiful. You get so many texture options and that is what I focused on first. I fell for the green shade of wood and I let that green inspire my color theme throughout along with purple! There is Femdom and Maledom versions available or you could get both in the Fatpack. The hud gives you many texture options so you can have the lounge space of your dreams. I wanted to do something Tropical. I also thought about putting this on the beach as I have a small beach set up but I went with a nice tropical island instead. There is a few different chair options. I am using the Towel 1 and No Towel versions but there is also Towel 2 with a different set of towel textures from 1 and the no cushion version. It's all about personal preference and what you like of course. You can also add your own colors with the texture guide included. You can see the full set at the store and there is a demo area so you can try out the texture hud and animations! I will of course put the slurl and info on the set below for you!
This island was so fun to decorate. It took longer than it should as I kept getting distracted. Once I get to running my mouth and tping somewhere else it just goes downhill. LOL But, I ran away from my twin so I could finish decorating it as I wanted. LOL I was standing there watching her work on her sim and I am like oh no I need to be deocrating my damn self. LOL! But, I wanted this space to feel tranquil and another thing that inspired me was the new some from Jhene Aiko which I listened to while I decorated. It's a whole mood and this island is a whole mood. You will prob see more of it on a future post. It even has a beautiful waterfall feature on the side. It wasn't big enough for the vision I had for these items though. But, always a possibility to show you in the future. We are well into May and I still have more to show you! Feel free to book mark my blog and check back often. Also, follow my social media links below if you like to keep up to date on new decor posts! Thank you so much my friends for the support! I appreciate y'all so much! I wish all of you health and blessings! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Fapple- Beach Lounger and Canopy FATPACK
Fapple- Beach Lounger and Canopy FEMDOM

Fapple- Beach Lounger Towel 1 FEMDOM
Fapple- Beach Lounger no towel FEMDOM
Fapple- Beach Sub Canopy*



JIAN Firefly Grasses :: Sparkle Jar (Plain)

Trompe Loeil - Glass Buoy Light Purple

Kalopsia - Bibi's Plant - Purple

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts