Majesty- Pink Passion. Part.One

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today with the start of a two part decor post. Featuring :HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home gacha key new to the Kustom 9 event today. I could have just done one feature and left off something. But, I didn't want to. SO, I am spreading this feature for two posts with two different spaces. The common theme is PINK! There is 9 commons and 1 rare! The rare to this gacha key is a beautiful skybox! The skybox is sized at 12X15. You could get creative and modify it to work for the ground but that is totally a personal choice. I always say do what you like and what fits your needs and wants!! I am featuring the bath tub from the set today and I ran with the color pink in here! I wanted it to feel like a celebration of pink and this is what I came up with! My little piggies are from JIAN and they are little gacha key items. They are so adorable and with this shade of pink I felt they would fit perfectly color wise and would also add some fun personality to the space! I love using pets in spaces. These little guys come in wanderer (pictured) & Companion versions.
Everything is in this soft Baby pink color and it's soft to the eyes. When I saw this skybox and the tub I knew I was just gonna go crazy with the pink. I just had to. I love just making the whole room a pop of color! But, you have to really love that color! LOL! So, for all of the kawaii and pink lovers this is def for you! The curtains are also from the new gacha set from Haikei and they have a lil bit of light sparkles on them and I just love that! I will not ramble long today! I am just going to post this for y'all! I hope you like this space! I appreciate the support! Thank you so much my friends! I have full credits below!!! Thank you so much and I wish all of you a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA @K9 - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 curtains
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 6  Bath Tub


:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {1} table
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 6 Rug
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {3} ottoman



JIAN Playtime Piglets 8. Bicolor Wanderer
JIAN Barnyard Buddies :: Pink Piglet (Wanderer)


Other Decor-

NOMAD // Fringe Floor Lamp // Rose
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Hot Lips Phone (Pink)
+Half-Deer+ Rose Ball (Tree - Pink Pot)
+Half-Deer+ Princess Crown Wall Decor (Pink)
dust bunny . tray of champagne . gold
dust bunny . pom pom plant . pink

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts