Majesty- Lost in a Memory

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Ayla. French Entryway which is new to the Collabor88 Event! I look forward to this event every round! This set from Ayla is of course for a entryway but you have no rules. I decided to use it as a Vanity. This is what I came up with. The fatpack gives you some beautiful items. You do not have to buy the fatpack as you can get everything separate if you choose but if you would like to I will name everything right quick. There is the beautiful Candelabra w/Pearl Necklace, Stool, White Console, Candle & a potrait frame. I didn't use the portrait frame as I opted for a mirror instead. Everything else is pictured from the set. Vanity sets are just classic and I love decorating them in many different ways. Many of the other decor items are from Elm. I was surprised at how many things you get with the full set from Elm. So many cute decor items. I was just going to get one decor set and realized I wanted it all! LOL I wanted the main focal area to be ornate with vintage elegant touches like the beautiful candle holders on the entryway table. I did a mixture of silver and gold. I know some like to keep it one metal in a space but I like them together this way. I am a blue person so the little stool with a beautiful blue fabric was the perfect touch to add more of a pop of color since I opted for mainly pastels in this room! You do not see the drapes and textures I have around but I surrounded this room to give it a plush feel.
 You could easily do a space like this in your own style. Just have fun and let the room show your personality. The cute little hand mirror is from LaGyo. I think I got it from Collabor. It has metal change options along with text for the actual mirror part. It is the cutest thing to wear! I love bento things to carry around. But, you can also add it in as decor. It's ornate and I felt it belonged. I also used a lot of cute Tres Blah decor items throughout. Old trinkets make you wonder about past owners. Old memories that they would carry. I am a thinker so I like thinking about things like that. Every item having a story that will never be told. There is some huge antique places here that sell anything you can imagine. I came across one while out getting food and it has a weird one day a month schedule. Not sure if it's an auction house or not but there is a Mirror and lamps I am having a fit for. With the lockdown places like that are closed here so I am now keeping my eye out on their social page. LOL But, I love anything to do with decor and antiques. They just feel like a hidden treasure. That feeling inspired this dressing room. It is hot here today people. It's nice to look at but I am not a fan of hot weather. I hope all of you will have beautiful weather as well but without all the heat. LOL I am not done with posts! I have more to show you so please stay tuned! Follow me on my links I have below. I have credits for the featured items below! Thank you so much for the support my friends. I appreciate it so much. Have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. French Entryway - Fatpack


Ayla. French Entryway - Stool
Ayla. French Entryway - White Console
Ayla. French Entryway - Candelabra w/Pearl Necklace
Ayla. French Entryway - Candle


Other Decor-

LaGyo_Antoinette Hand Mirror (NO POSE R)
Elm. Ava Vanity

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts