Majesty- Beautiful Spring

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am excited to be here today! It is a beautiful day and I am showing that same spirit in this bright Spring post today! Featuring {moss&mink} Marrakesh Pool & {moss&mink} Tera Planter (Dusk) which are NEW items to the Kustom9 Event!! You can have the perfect Spring/Summer Pool setup with these wonderful items. The Coral and Green are really bold so I wanted to have those colors throughout the pool space and this is what I came up with! The pool has water in it so you can have it in the sky if you would like. It has plenty of space to have fun and just decor your heart out. The Terra planter to the right is also at the event and it goes perfectly with the pool. Low prim so you can have them lining the walls if you choose. I used a lot of greenery like the Palm trees from Hive. The little pups enjoying the pool are from JIAN! These little guys are a part of two different gacha key sets! Splashy Spaniels and Beach Party Pointers! 
There is different versions of all of these little guys. The chaise, Pouf and Cocktail bar set are also from {moss&mink}. All of these items are color change. The Tala bar sey has the uni-hud while the chaise set has themes you texture by with just a touch to the item.  I wanted to break up some of the green and I used the Milo Sectional by MudHoney to break up the brighter green. It's a nice deep shade. There is many colors to choose from and this is one of my favorite sofas to use especially in bigger spaces! You have so many set up options with it you can have it any space big or small. Using my favorite cushions from Apple Fall with them in the satin. Please note that I tinted the blanket on the chairs. It's normally a light blue. But, I tinted it to the color I wanted in this space and it worked perfectly. I am not done! I have more to show you my friends!!! Stay tuned and come back. You can also follow me at my social links to keep updated with new home decor posts! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day my friends! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Marrakesh Pool 
{moss&mink} Tera Planter (Dusk)


{moss&mink} Tufted Chaise & Oversized Pouf
{moss&mink} Tala Counter
{moss&mink} Tala Cocktail Bar
{moss&mink} Mermaid Slushie
{moss&mink} Tala Bar Stool
{moss&mink} Lime chicken skewers
{moss&mink} Lime chicken skewers



JIAN Splashy Spaniels 3. Adult Swimmer RARE
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 2. Adult Companion RARE
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 13. Brit Gold Swimmer
JIAN Beach Party Pointers 18. Adult Trunks Chair
JIAN Beach Party Pointers 17. Adult Swimsuit Chair
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


MudHoney Milo Sectional Sofa Adult - Fatpack

Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige

Other Decor-









Comments

Popular Posts