Majesty- De-Stress Yourself

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring the De-Stress Time Gacha key from CHEZ MOI at the Gacha Garden Event! The event is open until the 31st of the month! There is 7 commons and 2 rares in this set. There is also the awesome pergola which is the Seed of Inspiration item. You get this pergola by playing the machine 20 times. I used these items to create a nice relaxing space. I might have went just a little over the top with the lanterns but I was feeling them like that. LOL I really love the draping of the pergola. You can do so many things with these items and you are not limited to using the way that I chose to. But, this set can easily be placed in many settings like a pool, resort and even on a back patio if you like. The sky is the limit when you are using your imagination. There is a rare massage table that I didn't use. I was going for the white cloth with rose petals look! They inspired me and I went with it even adding more red petals along the grass areas.  I just had fun with this space and some of the newer greenery things I have gotten recently. The potted plant is from the gacha key and it fit perfectly in the surroundings. I added a couple of sunflowers just because. LOL I just like being able to do what I feel and this is what I came up with with this awesome gacha key! 
I put the Gacha key ad below so you can see the items and  more info on it! I hope you enjoyed this space as much as I enjoyed decorating it. I am having so much fun with the Spring/Summer posts.  Each season brings new things to celebrate the time of year with. This month is almost half over and it went by fast for me even with everything going on. I have more posts to come so stay tuned! Feel free to bookmark my blog and visit often. I also have slurls to my social media so you can keep up to date with my new home decor posts! Thank you so much my friends for the support! I cannot thank you enough! Have a beautiful, blessed and safe day! xoxo, Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Gacha De-Stress Time CHEZ MOI- NEW at the Gacha Garden- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gimme%20Gacha%20Productions/127/151/22

De-stress Pergola CHEZ MOI
De-stress Massage Table PG CHEZ MOI
De-stress Paper Lantern CHEZ MOI
Roll Towel CHEZ MOI
Swan Folded Towel CHEZ MOI
De-stress Accent Table CHEZ MOI
De-stress Paper Lantern CHEZ MOI
De-stress Plant Vase CHEZ MOI



MudHoney Pax Massage Tray
MudHoney Pax Towel Stack
MudHoney Pax Aroma Bowl
MudHoney Pax Stone Warmer
MudHoney Pax Stone Tray

Botanical - Italian Cypress Fastigiate

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 






Comments

Popular Posts