Majesty- Inside The She Shed

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Apple Fall Spring Potter - Collection- NEW at the FaMESHed Event & Ayla. DIY Plant Stands - Fatpack- NEW to the Anthem Event. These items worked together beautifully and I used them to decorate a detailed shed. I am calling it a She Shed but I decorated pretty gender neutral. Unless you are a dork that thinks flowers are just for women! LOL Most of the items in here used are from both Apple Fall and Ayla. along with the new items.  Many adorable little knick knack items. Everything is a very low land impact so you can really use a ton of items without ending up prim poor. I like having things look more lived in than untouched. But, it's just a personaly preference. You could easily just set up the sinks and a few other pieces to keep it more Minimal. The Spring Potter set has a good many decor items in the set. The set is 25% off to group members. There is 3 plant stands in the DIY Plant Stand Fatpack. I listed all of the names of everything below.
I started just putting the name of the sets on my credits but I get asked for names of items in the set. So, I will stop being lazy and put the name of all of the set items. LOL!!! I actually make detailed creits notes just in case because I get asked about things from different posts. Oh, like the squirrel here from Apple Fall. I got asked about him before a little while back. He is in the outlet area. I have been a shopper at Apple's store since he first started so I have some old things. They still look great so I use them! If you do not see something at his mainstore tp up to the outlet. The older items are there except for retired gacha items. But, I always try to make note of things. With the Spring season it's so nice to see all of the new beautiful items being released and I love these sets. They are really fun to decorate with. I hope you enjoyed this post my friends! I have more coming soon so stay tuned! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on social media. Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it. Have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Spring Potter - Collection- NEW at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/189/221/2499

Apple Fall Trough Metal Sink
Apple Fall Vintage Milk Urn - Galvanized
Apple Fall Vintage Milk Urn - Cream
Apple Fall Potting Mix Bags
Apple Fall Heavy Corbel Shelf
Apple Fall Stacked Herb Pots - Clay
Apple Fall Stacked Herb Pots - Bleached
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 11
Apple Fall Stacked Round Baskets
Apple Fall Tobacco Basket
Apple Fall Boxwood Urn
Apple Fall Shepherd Hook Wall Lamp - Brass


Apple Fall Star Light - Leaning
Apple Fall Horse Bust Fragment
Apple Fall Ceramic Chubby Squirrel
AF Books



Ayla. DIY Plant Stands - Fatpack- NEW to the Anthem Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

Ayla. DIY Plant Stands - Picket Fence Plant Stand
Ayla. DIY Plant Stands - Carrot Plant Stand
Ayla. DIY Plant Stands - Book Plant Stand



Ayla. Springtime - Metal Lantern
Ayla. Springtime - Lemon Basket
8. Ayla. Boho Farmhouse - Hanging Purse (grey)


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts