Majesty- The Color Blue

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Let me say I have seen this house down my Flickr feed being blogged and was puzzled as to who made it. I never saw an ad. so, I go to trompe Loeil's photostream and there it is! Flickr never showed me the ad and it's time for me to feature a new home anyway, so finding this awesome build works out just perfectly! Obviously, we are not going with the white since you can easily tint the build to meet your preference! Today I am featuring the Norwalk Beach Cabin from Trompe Loeil. I cannot say enough how I love the design and how its elevated! Love at first sight truly! I debated having my camera angle wider wo you can see the full walk up, but I wanted to focus on the main part of the build instead. Land impact is 118 and there is a snow add on you can purchase so you can enjoy it in your snow themes as well this Winter! It's at the FaMESHed Event and I have maybe two more posts before you guys see this one. Will I make it by the end of August?  Prob not so just head on to the Mainstore for this beauty! I had to look at the date! LOL! It's not enough days in this month. They just went by so fast.


My awesome whales are from Happymood aka Happy Mood. I have had them a long time. I recently went to the store sim and got some things I just had to have. It's such a beautiful sim. Make sure to run down if you hadn't been before or if you haven't been in a while. It really inspires. I had my windlight so you see the big mountains on the surround. But when I got to this windlight and it just make you focus on the house I knew it was perfect. Fighting with windlight settings and lighting takes me extra time to take pics but it just came together. I hope you guys enjoyed the posts this month! I thank you so much for the support! Wishing you a blessed new month and Fall season ahead. Peace and Blessings xoxo <333 Ebony


Comments

Popular Posts