Majesty- Blue Satin

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Featuring HAI.K /Vestige/ Fatpack which is new to the Kustom 9 Event! This new set just arrived and one of the main color options to use is blue! I just love blue, so it was a no brainer for me. I decorated this bedroom in the new house and just kept it soft and whimsical. I added extra touches of blue and white throughout. The beautiful fabric textures make for a beautiful bedroom experience and mood. When I go in SL my eyes are tired, so I tend to use darker windlights and soothing lighting. You will see this type of lighting going forward unless I feel something needs to be light and bright! Windlight is always the one part I make the most fuss about!


The house in this fatpack is pretty big. You can make it anything you would like. I try to call most things builds instead of homes because they can be anything to suit your needs with modifications if the build allows of course. Prob the only thing I miss about sculpted prim builds. I literally tore through homes back then and made them new creations. One fond memory from my friend Apple May I have. I had invited her over to see my Scarlet Creative home which only had one bedroom. I needed two bedrooms, so I modded the hell out of that house and she loved it. She went to the store and was like oh no it looks totally different. LOL!! Those really were the days. Good times. Next, I will have a home series, so I had to decide whether to post this feature or wait. I decided to post this first. Thank you so much for the support my friends. I appreciate it! have wonderful rest of your day! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony



Comments

Popular Posts