Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with my very first post as an Official Nutmeg Blogger! Featuring the Nutmeg. Exquisite Suite Complete Set. This bed set is the newest collection available at the Lewd Station Event. This collection has a hud for the nightstand and different options for the bed items. I thought the bed came in just one-color option as that was all I was seeing on my timeline and was thrilled to see options! You guys know I love dark colors like black and brown, so I was drawn to those. Most people are prob going to go the beige route anyways. I am a unicorn. Got to love it. I have been an avid shopper of the store for a long time, so I got to use my collection of items along with the new ones in this bedroom! Some of my favorite features about this set are the rattan headboard and the way the comforter just drapes so beautifully on the floor. I have a thing for big headboards. I just love them. I almost textured the headboard brown, but I really love having it all black, so I just went with it.

99% of everything you see here is a Nutmeg product! I really enjoyed decorating this bedroom. I love the bolster so much I put it in several places along the room! I like how I can add it to the bed space but also anywhere else I want to add it throughout the space and it also is texture change with the complete set. You can easily add your favorite things and make a bedroom set like this your own. I hope you guys like this bedroom! I could decorate 100 different ways easily with the different options and also with the crazy inventory I have! LOL! I might make it to post one more post before this month is over. I want to thank all of you for the support! I am letting the year go by to see if I am going to dump my pro account on Flickr. I only do it to keep all of my pictures there but if I had to pick just one social media page to use at this time I am leaning towards Primfeed. Feel free to follow me on Primfeed. I follow when I get a follow! I appreciate you! Have a blessed day and weekend! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony
Featured - Nutmeg. Exquisite Suite Complete Set- New at the Lewd Station-
Nutmeg. Exquisite Suite Bed Adult LI:18
Nutmeg. Exquisite Suite Bedside Table LI:2
Nutmeg. Exquisite Suite Bolster LI:2
Nutmeg. Exquisite Suite Cuffs Black Gold LI:1
Nutmeg. Exquisite Suite Cuffs Cognac Gold LI:1
Nutmeg. Exquisite Suite Pleasure Case Gold Bonus LI:3
My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL
Comments
Post a Comment