Majesty- Pretty In Pink

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring Aardvark x Kraftwork : The Barkmobile - Corgi FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event! A true must have!  I was going to wear a long flowy hair and then I just felt it was boring, so I went with one of my favorites instead. I also don't like how flexi hair clips my arms etc. There is a wonderful texture hud that changes the bicycle texture and the pup! There are also other features to the bike such as cutting the front light on. I had it on but made decision to have it off since I am using a daylight windlight. LOL! I dressed me in my pup in all pink. You see the bow on her head? It's my staple for my pets! I would put a bow on an elephant! I am not even lying. Don't worry about resizing. I am a thicker avi, and I had no issue fitting it to my liking. I love rideable items like this to go out with while I am shopping and just having fun exploring. It makes the outing fun!

My outfit is from Cynful and the bulk of my jewelry is from Yummy.  Cynful fatpacks have so many color options to a point where I am easily able to match the bike and my pup! lol I really had fun doing this post. all my time online has really been just blogging. Trying to create a happy balance so I do not get burned out but it was so many awesome things I wanted to feature before the month ended. I hope you guys are liking all of the posts. I still have more. I am not done yet. As I type this, I am working on the last one. I might be able to blog it before August ends, but I might be pushing it. I am being indecisive on how I want to feature it. make sure to get this awesome bark mobile after the event it will be available at the mainstore. I thank all of you so much for the support and time. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts