Majesty- Happy Happy Joy Joy

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Excited to post this today! I had a super long week and I didn't have the time to focus on my feature like I wanted to. I don't rush my blog posts and the spaces I decorate. You make mistakes when you rush and end up having regrets. I can say I have enjoyed decorating every space I have created and I love looking back at my flickr to see how far I have come and wow I have come far!! I hope you like this post. It's inspired by My birthday twin, happiness and food. Our birthday just passed and every year I get asked what I want and every year I don't want anything. When I was a kid that was different, but being an adult and able to get whatever (material thing) you want...wtf is there to ask for? The things money cannot buy are the things to cherish the most. I did have a blessed birthday though and thankful for everyone that loves me in this life.  Memories, family and friends. Having those all three things are a show of having a truly rich life. New post people! Featuring  [Cinoe] Carnival flowers which is brand new to the Kustom9 Event and [Cinoe] Happy blow - Big cream soda! I am in a rush to post this! I have been out all morning trying to get things ready for this week ahead! I have to go to 2 different grocery stores and I will explain the reason in a future post if I remember! LOL But produce is a big thing people! Gott have good produce. We also stopped by Starbucks. 


I saw where they were saying people were cutting back on Starbucks because of inflation. Let me tell you that is a lie. The line was as long as ever and every other Starbucks was the same way. But, I am not an every day Starbucks $5-6 drink person. I have a Keurig latte maker I use Starbucks K pods for...so yeah. LOL! Saves me a ton people. I hope the week a head is a good one for all of you! I have more to show you before I am done for the month and than I am going to try to catch up on my next rl goal. 24 hrs in a day seems like a lot until you realize it really isn't. I might end up taking a blog break later this year. I usually take off October since I am not a Halloween person and the items that are realeased that month tend to be horrid. But, I might take off  more time. I will inform all of you of course. But, it's much needed. I need more time you guys. Things I want to do in SL and RL that have go get done. I have my own personal deadline I am sticking to. But, anyway, I am ready to post! I hope you like this feature! I love food in SL and RL. Being a blogger for [Cinoe] is one of my favorite things. I just love the store and items so much. Bento animations, dispenser and high quality food. What else can you ask for? Thank you so much for the support my friends and have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[Cinoe] Carnival flowers- NEW to Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

[Cinoe] Carnival flowers -  Dessert pizza LI:2
[Cinoe] Carnival flowers - Margherita LI:1
[Cinoe] Carnival flowers - Mushroom pizza LI:1
[Cinoe] Carnival flowers - Prosciutto and arugula pizza LI:1
[Cinoe] Carnival flowers - Salami and olive pizza LI:1
[Cinoe] Carnival flowers - Shrimp and asparagus pizza LI:2

[Cinoe] Happy blow - Big cream soda-
[Cinoe] Happy blow - Big cream soda (Bucket) LI:3
[Cinoe] Happy blow - Big cream soda (Glass) LI:3


JIAN Akita Summer Wanderer Yukata Pupper LI:52





Comments

Popular Posts