Majesty- Summer Heat

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring HAI.K /LOOKTOTHESKY/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event! The inspiration for this post is all of the pink lovers. I have noticed the pink lovers that love my pink and :HAIKEI: pics. I have literally seen the cutest avis go through my feed and literally like all of my pink spaces. LOL It always catches my attention. I am not a pink person at all. I can't even tell you what I own that is pink atm other than a body splash bottle. LOL Now there is a shade of pink that is really nice to me. It's like a idk it's hard to explain but I seen Nike sneakers with the shade and was going to get some for my niece in rl while we were out shopping but they were sold out in her size. They had my size and...I wasn't going to buy them for me and not her. So we left them there.  The pink love is out there! I see you!! lol I hope you like this post. I am more of a black person so I added that color in here as well to break up the abundance of pink I was going for. The little pups are from JIAN. These are Shiba Inu pups and they have quite the personalities. They are available at the mainstore. Let me say I am using the build from the fatpack of this set and it's built at an angle. I had to decorate at an angle. I had to mention that. I at first thought I had the build crooked. It was at 250 so I made it 270 and it's made that way.  Before I knew how to make things perfectly straight on SL I had things at an angle. LOL!! So I feel that is another reason I can decorate with anything thrown at me. Not everyone can do that. My noob days really helped me. I deleted so many homes by accident and walls and floors. I can delete a whole house now and put it in the same place. lmaoooo

Now, I don't wanna do that of course. So I tend to lock every home I rez. When I am going, I tend to go really fast and if I am not careful it's easy to grab something by mistake. The camera angle is a real big helper for me with decorating. I was thinking about posting this space on Monday but hey it's still somewhat early so hello Sunday! I will post this today! This will be the last post of the month for me unless something magical happens. I really hope you liked all of the spaces I featured this month! It is so hot you guys. My landscapers planted my new hydrangea bushes and when I tell you the heat is making it a process, I am not exaggerating! I have to water them several times every day with this 90 degree heat. They will wilt but after a lil while they are back just like normal. I will never have them plant new flowers so close to July again. It is their fault though because I wanted them weeks earlier but even still I would prob be out here watering them every day. LOL!! Once they root really good I won't have to baby them like this and I look forward to that. It is hot as hell out here today. It's 99 degrees and with the humidity it's a mess. Bless anyone out in this heat. Make sure you don't stay in it too long. Okay, I am going to post this now. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it so much! I hope you enjoy this week ahead! Stay safe and cool! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
HAI.K /LOOKTOTHESKY/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 1 LI:2
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 3 LI:1
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 4 LI:6
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 6 LI:9
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 7 LI:3
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 8 LI:1
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 8 1 LI:1
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / HOUSE

HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/ 6 LI:9
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 LI:4


JIAN Silly Shibes II *EPP* Sleepy Pupper LI:1
JIAN Silly Shibes II 18. Tug-o-war LI:1
JIAN Silly Shibes II 19. Rope Chew LI:1


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


 

Comments

Popular Posts