Majesty- Divine Elegance

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Avani Alix Collection which is new to the Equal 10 Event today!!! This set is brand spanking new. This set features some new color textures from the store so be sure to check them out. I was in a neutral mood. I tried to pull myself out of it but by the time I was trying to go a different direction, it was too late. LOL I was totally feeling this color palette and the items I used. This set includes these amazing chairs, table lamp, abstract art frame, side chest and many little extra decor items to finish off the space with. I have everything throughout this living room space. The art, chair and side table are all texture change, and I picked the colors that just called to me. I am more into a black, gold white mood atm. After a long day it's just so calming to my eyes to look at. I enjoyed decorating this room. The cotton plant is a nod of respect to my ancestors and the hydrangea is similar to the plants my landscaper planted for me last week. I am watering them twice a day now until they root and get settled in. Other pieces in here are just from .... well...I just felt they should be in here. lol I don't know what to say atm. I am typing this post up quite late, and you will not see this until opening of the event. I am quite weird when it comes to taking pictures so I will focus on that part tomorrow and then after that it will be Sunday! This is my 2nd post for the Avani store and if you haven't had a run down to the store you should do that. The store has some amazing pieces that will really make your home really nice. You can also follow the store on Flickr and Facebook. Taylor actually put a video for this set on FB and I love it. I shared it on my page if you follow me. 

The weather is hot and humid here. I am not a fan of humidity. My hair is not a fan of humidity. LOL July is my birth month, but it is so hot...I tend to want it to rush by.  When I first started decorating this room the chairs were facing each other. By the time you see this they are now facing in a different and better direction to show them better. It's all about showing the detail. I take so much pride in featuring items as well as showing my creativity through each post. You don't always have to have a sofa to finish off a living space. Sometimes, just two chairs are enough. You can make anything work how you want it to. It's raining today and the weather has me so sleepy. Rainy cloudy days are such good days for sleeping or to relax. It's still almost 80 degrees so I am not really looking forward to going out in the madness. I will not be going out without a hat or my wrap. I have some more posts I am working on to show you. I am just trying to see what my vision is for the items and then you will see them posted here! I hope you guys are liking the posts for the month so far! Some awesome new things out that can really enhance your SL living spaces! You just have to grab them and go with it. Do not miss out on this set that is new to the Equal 10 event today! Have an awesome weekend my friends! Thank you so much for the support I appreciate it always. Peace and blessings. xoxo Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Avani Alix Collection, PG Full Set- NEW at the Equal 10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/145/144/89

Avani Alix Collection Side Chest, All LI:2
Avani Alix Collection Slide Card Carrier Wallet, All LI:1
Avani Alix Collection Barrelback Side Chair, All PG LI:3
Avani Alix Collection Books in Grasscloth Slipcase, All LI:1
Avani Alix Collection Lacquered Catch All Tray, All LI:1
Avani Alix Collection Orb Marble Accent Table Lamp, All LI:2
Avani Alix Collection Overized Shadow Frame Abstract Works, All LI:1
Avani Alix Collection Phone & Keys, All LI:1

Avani Adi Rug Collection, All LI:3






Comments

Popular Posts