Majesty- Lightning Bugs & Fireflies

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Chez Moi Greeny Patio Set new to the Access Event and Trompe Loeil - Azores Tropical Pool which is new to the Fifty Event!I had previously saved in my blog drafts a post titled Lightning bugs and Fireflies and never had the right space to fit this title until now. Growing up a southerner was a wonderful experience. One of my favorite things in the Summer was seeing lightning bugs. It took me some time when I moved north to realize what people called fireflies. I am like wth is a firefly...I looked and I am like Yo! That is a lightning bug! It cracks me up. I just see firefly as a fancy name for them. LOL Idc I am not changing what I have called them my entire life. When I saw this build from Trompe and this lovely seating set from Chez Moi, I knew I had the perfect outdoor setup in mind. I wanted a space filled with places to chill and relax on a nice Summer day. I also wanted Lightning bugs all over lighting up the night sky...with a calming mood with the inspiration of home. This is what I came up with! The seating is texture change but I went with a neutral theme throughout. I love this Apple Fall Pampas grass. I use it all over the place. I am a huge fan of pampas grass and lavender in rl along with my hydrangeas. I am supposed to have some hydrangeas planted in my front yard this week actually, so I am super excited about that. I love the flower but I also have a deeper emotional tie to it so if you look at my older posts you will see them scattered throughout. I decorate totally from my mood. 

I don't even know if I think sometimes, I just grab things and they just go. LOL I was going to post this on the last day of June. But, I feel like I would be rushing it. I am going to work on this again before you see it posted here. It has to be perfect. I do not like rushing and I hate deadlines. Another of many reasons I am not doing any new commissions. I am an artist and I am sensitive about my shhhhhhhhiiiii. lol I was really torn with having a bright space or a darker one. The problem with the normal windlight I use is that you don't see the lightning bugs. And I am having a hard time finding that happy medium windlight where it's not too dark but not too bright. I am leaning towards a darker setting but I just don't want to lose the focus of the items I am featuring by doing that. I hope you guys will like the final outcome! July is upon us and this is my first post for my birth month. I was debating on trying to get everything done for the end of June, but I couldn't have anyway. My computer mouse broke. LOL It moved, but it wouldn't click on anything. If I clicked on X to close a box it did nothing. So, after a few hours with a broken mouse I have a brand new one and I am not too thrilled with using it. I am not used to it of course so the arrow is flying all over the place. LOL!!! But, I am glad that is what the issue was but I miss my old mouse. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Trompe Loeil - Azores Tropical Pool LI:119- NEW at the Fifty Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty%20Two/251/127/777

CHEZ MOI Greeny Patio Set - NEW at the ACCESS Event-  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/171/120/22

 CHEZ MOI Delicious Tea LI:2
CHEZ MOI Greeny Chair (Adult) LI:4
CHEZ MOI Greeny Coffee Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Pastry Set LI:2



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts