Majesty- Afternoon Relaxation

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring an amazing pergola set from Fapple! Let me say if you like to RP having an awesome meal you will love this full set! Featuring Fapple- Garden and Beach BBQ FATPACK!! I also took a bonus pic of the grill because I just had to. The food on this grills looks amazing. You get placemats with the set that rezzes out food meal options and there is something for everyone. The pergola and chairs/table/sub seat all have a texture change menu so you can set the mood. I started out with a totally different color theme and went back to my favorite black and white and just went with it. I didn't want to do something I felt was basic. We don't do basic over here y'all.



I didn't want to add TOO many decor items to take away from the main items but you don't really need much with all of the items you get with this set! The setting here is a water island covered in lush grass and Oak trees. I will not ramble too long today my friends! I just wanted to get this post out there so you can see this awesome set! It is available at the Fapple Mainstore so make sure to run down to have a look at all of the amazing features. I am also going to link the website from Fapple showing all of the great things you can do with this set below. I have more posts to show you for the month so please stay tuned! Thank you so much for the support my friends and I wish all of you an awesome rest of your day!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Fapple- Garden and Beach BBQ FATPACK

Fapple- BBQ Drinks Dispenser LI:5
Fapple- BBQ Ribs LI:4
Fapple- BBQ Salmon LI:4
Fapple- BBQ Sauces LI:1
Fapple- Placemat BBQ Meals LI:2
Fapple- The DeLuxe BBQ LI:14
Fapple- Beach and Garden Chair LI:3
Fapple- Garden and Beach Pergola LI:40
Fapple- Garden and Beach Sub Seat LI:3
Fapple- Garden and Beach Table LI:1

Fapple- Tree in Milk Can LI:12
Fapple- Cocktail Drinks Dispenser LI:9
Fapple- Coconut Drink Dispenser- GROUP GIFT LI:2
Fapple- Napkins LI:1




Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts