Majesty- Boho Beautiful

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring a beautiful set by Chez Moi Furniture named Moonrise Set which is new to the Shiny Shabby Event!! I am feeling the greenery items in my inventory and wanted a nice botanical relaxing feel for this living space. Pop of color being the yellow in the seat cushions. The cushions and frame of the chairs are texture change! So you can really make a statement with how you decorate. The potted plants are also a part of the set. I have a little Kitty friend with some aby birds down below enjoying the ambience. He is adorable and also texture change. I love texture change items. They make decorating so much fun. 


I didn't want to use chandeliers so I used string lights throughout. I am using an awesome build from Trompe Loeil today and I decorated around the whole build with cliffs and trees. I just wanted this house to feel like a greenhouse! This is what I came up with! I really love these chairs and after a long day I will be sitting in these suckers. LOL I will not be rambling long my friends. I am going to try to set up some more posts! I have my calendar already set up for this month so I am going to be productive! Stay Tuned! Thank you so much for the support and have an awesome weekend!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Moonrise Set - NEW at the Shiny Shabby Event- 

CHEZ MOI Moonrise Hanging Chair (Adult) LI:8
CHEZ MOI Moonrise Plant 1 LI:1
CHEZ MOI Moonrise Plant 3 LI:1

Open Date: August 20th
End Date: September 16th


JIAN Chubby Cat Bird Bus (Wanderer - Rez me!) 9li LI:

Trompe Loeil - Zaliki Tropical Cottage

Other Decor-

Architect. Oliver Side Table LI:2
Mithral * Mounted String of Hearts (Concrete) LI:7
Mithral * Scindapsus Pictus Display (Silver) LI:6
Nutmeg. French Cafe Teatime Rack LI:2
Nutmeg. Staying Warm Cups Bonus Item LI:1
Nutmeg. Staying Warm Tealight House 1 LI:2
Nutmeg. Warm Corner Books LI:1
Nutmeg. Warm Corner Candle LI:2
 tarte. cascading string lights (wide) LI:6

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



 

Comments

Popular Posts