Majesty- The First Noel

Hello there! I hope all is well! Here sprinkling some Christmas spirit your way! Happy Sunday to you!! I hope all is well. I am here today featuring with a gacha key from Aphrodite Shop new to the swank event. It's a buffet filled with Christmas themed food! There is a few rares in this set. The Buffet table, Big Santa cake and the Joy sign. I used the cake as the main centerpiece of the buffet table. I also have some nice Christmas trees in this dining room also from Aphrodite shop and they fit the bill since I was going for a white/silver/red space. The dove banner from Jian is superb. The doves actually flap their wings but you can have it on or off. The banner is texture change along with the wording can be changed. Sparkles from Keke round off this space to give it that Christmas Holiday magical feeling. This dining room is set in a gazebo and with the wide open spaces/windows I added the Mudhoney Talia drapes. They are my main go to with the versatility and them being modded so easily. I use drapes alot on spaces to give more personality to a space be it casual or not.
This set can easily be for either! I went more formal today though. Yall know how I am about food items on here. More places have been releasing food items! But, sadly most do not diepsnse. That is one thing I love with the food items from Aphrodite shop! There is nothing like virtually eating food. lol Having it as decor is nice of course. But, having it to eat just really goes with rp and people tend to click my food items when they see it. My sister thought my Wooly mammoth cotton candy from Lelutka was from a dispenser I had out since I tend to have mainly things you can eat out. LOL It's just expected at this point. Well, I am not going to ramble too long! I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas posts! I am truly enjoying doing as many as possible! A new week is almost upon us. Christmas is almost here! I hope you have a blessed week ahead. Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Decor-
Aphrodite Shop- Xmas Gacha Key- NEW at Swank Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/168/49/23

<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha" Table RARE 
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha" Big Santa Cake RARE
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha"  pile of plates
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha"  Alstromeria Flowers
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha"  Egg Snowmen Platter
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha"  Winter Marshmallows Dispenser
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha" donuts on plate
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha"  JOY sign RARE
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha"  red crinkles platter
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha" Cheese Tree & Sausages in shirt
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha"  Caprese brochettes platter
Aphrodite Gingerbread cookies platter
<Aphrodite> "Xmas Gacha"  cracker with cheese platter 
Aphrodite The Christmas Candy tree - PG  1.0
Aphrodite Shop Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/208/11/23
Jian-Dove Holiday Banner ( Horizontal )
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23
MudHoney- Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Items-
LB_AlaskaCedar Tree{Animated}*4Seasons
dust bunny . winter decor . hanging lighted sphere
[ keke ] twinkle pendel bright - maxi

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts