Majesty- A Day Of Snow

Hello there! I hope all is well. TGIF!!! I love the Winter season and the snowit brings! It just makes everything so magical. I am here featuring Chez Moi at the Cosmopolitan event today with the Oakville Park set. It includes the Snowy benches and lamposts you see here and also a version without the snow so you can use them year round. It's a very cute set. I opted for the snow since I have everything here still snowy.  I also have here the Minimal snow scene which I felt would go great with it. I love that it's an actual building you can use and decorate inside. I added some snowy grass, snowy trees and some other decor to give it a full blown snow explosion. The cute lil snow kiwis add some adorable personality to the home. I got them a long while ago from Contraption.
When Winter comes around, you know it's going to be a big transition from all the greenery we have out but it's so worth the work. Every year there is new items to add to the ones you loved from the year before and it just goes on and on. I will not have a long ramble today. Christmas is almost here and time is flying way too fast. I hope all of you have gotten your shopping out the way as it is truly a madhouse out there. It's always the people that cannot drive on the road this time of year more so than ever as well! LOL It's horrible. Thank you so much for stopping by as always. I appreciate the support. Feel free to Bookmark the blog and Follow me on Flickr. Thank you so much and I wish all of you a blessed weekend ahead! Happy Friday. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Items- 
Oakville Park Set- Cosmopolitan event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/61/22
Oakville Snowy Bench (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Oakville Snowy Lampost (Adult) CHEZ MOI

Other Items-
MINIMAL - Snow Scene
+Half-Deer+ Lighted Pathway - Planks - Snowy
+Half-Deer+ Glittering Icicles - Long - 4* Large
[ContraptioN] Snow Kiwis
HPMD* WildGrasses - b
HPMD* Garden Tree09 with Lights - snowy a
Soy. Tree Nut Lights [Tall]
Soy. A Snow Covered Rock [one] for small use
{anc} moon panel 1Li (blue)
(Milk Motion) snow pine - 6
LB_ GinkgoTree.v2{Animated}*7Li*4Seasons


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23

Comments

Popular Posts