Majesty- O Holy Night

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today featuring MudHoney with the Olwen Movie night set new for the Builder's box for December! I am also featuring [Cynful] with the Aurora's Classy dress fattypack. The matching fur shrug is truly divine and I am enjoying using it with everything. This movie night blanket set is so plush and you have to purchase the builder's box for them month to get it. You can purchase it off Marketplace or from any of the participating stores at a kiosk. It includes all the extra decor you need for movie night. But, you can put this anywhere and it will be the ultimate chill piece to socialize or be by yourself. I like having chill areas all over the place and this is one I just set up filled with the Christmas spirit.  I ran down to the THOR store today and got a few cute things. The wagon which is amazingly a gift. The Coffee (which is a giver), a stack of cups and the kettle! Everything I got was so cute even the box you get the items in which you see beside me was so nice! LOL I was like hold up! The box is a gift box and it's lovely. So, I used everything I got here in my new chill space. The little trees are from Dahlia and they are a group gift and it was only 50L to join. They are really detailed and high quality. There is plenty of other nice things at the store as well as a sale going on with 50% off atm. So check it out. The laptop, popcorn movies and drink tray are all a part of the MudHoney set and I added everything else you see from different stores.
But, everything goes together so beautifully. My dress set is new from [Cynful] and it comes in a billion vibrant colors. You can really have fun with the customization with the fatpack to mix and match colors of everything. I wanted a Christmas inspired look today since I am full of the Christmas Spirit. I decided upon red and white colors. I almost did red, white and black. But, my cute reindeer inspired me to do otherwise. I got these lil baby reindeer from Black Bantam at the Chapter 4 event. All of the reindeer in the gacha key are cute but I was thrilled to get the Rudolph one with the red nose. I also have my brown one standing on some popcorn. The Christmas trees are from Lelutka and Dust Bunny. The Lelutka one is no longer available. However, They have sent out the new tree for this year in group. The spiced cocoa set for two to the right is from the Artist's Shed. You will prob see the full 3 piece set on a future post. I got it from the Snowbound hunt on the last day. LOL You tend to miss out when you wait till the last minute. I saw THOR had a bike in it as well and I tried to go back and it was over. So, yea oops. LOL The moral of the story is don't wait until the last minute to get an item that you want! Sadly, I will continue to do this. I will never learn my lesson. I try and failed. lol At least I am honest about it! lol Embrace your flaws yall! LOL Many awesome items in this chill space! I will of course have credits for everything below. I want to thank all of you for the support! I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr. More posts to come! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Decor- 
MudHoney Olwen Movie Night -
MudHoney Olwen Blankets - Adult
MudHoney Olwen Laptop
MudHoney Olwen Drink Tray
MudHoney Olwen Movies
MudHoney Olwen Popcorn

Other Decor Items-

..::THOR::.. Oh Deer Coffe (giver)
..::THOR::.. Oh Deer Stack of Cups
..::THOR::.. Merry Christmas (Wagon Store Gift)
..::THOR::.. Winter Kettle w/snowflake
[Black Bantam] Reindeer Pup Brown
[Black Bantam] Red Nose Reindeer Pup
Dahlia - Decorative Folk Christmas Tree - Brushed
Spiced Cocoa for Two - The Artist Shed
.LeLutka.Spirit.Tree.Low.Prim
{anc} snow garland A 1Li (snow)
tarte. holiday topiary (light)
dust bunny . alpine christmas tree . decorated

Featured Clothing-

[Cynful] Aurora's Classy Dress Set - Fatpack 

Other clothing/Accessories-

[Black Bantam] Red Nose Reindeer Pup
EF: Acanthus Jewelry Set [Add to Unpack] (unpacked)
EARRING MEDUSA GOLD         -RYCA-
ItGirls - Kim Ponytail - Naturals
N-core SCORPIO "FatPack"
(Yummy) Disco Nights Set
Olive. The Audrey Crown
[FORMANAILS] Claws XXL


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts