Majesty- This Christmas

Hello there!!! I hope all is well! I am here featuring KraftWork with this new and awesome RV named Kraftstream. I have here the decorated one since I wanted Christmas lights on it. There is also a version not decorated of course. You get a nice hud to customize it as you like. Such as the dining areas pillow/seating and table and the bed. There Christmas lights can also be changed from this color to the green/red colors. It is new for the FaMeshed event! I am also featuring the garlands from Jian at the event which you will see more in my next post! The garland is on top of the Kraftstream and it changes colors. It also has more pieces and ones in a nice basket. You will see! I am keeping these Christmas posts going today. You can just rez this home and not decorate it much since it's furnished. But, You can of course add your own personal touch. I wanted to decorate the landscaping and I got some new Christmas tree decor from Collabor 88 and hey worked perfectly for what I wanted. I also used older decor from Dust bunny and a snow themed fence from Sway's ties this all together. There is a walkway but it's mostly snowed over. It's all about the season people!
I am not going to ramble long today! But, I wanted to post this today! I Using Christmas songs for themes but is any new artist making Christmas songs? Doesn't look like it! LOL Pahetic. Well, I will stick with older classics. New music is really lame af. LOL I hope everyone is enjoying the new posts! Thank you so much for the support. I can never say that enough! I am so thankful. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!! I hope you have a blessed weekend and week ahead. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Featured-
KraftWork Kraftstream Decorated
JIAN Poinsettia Garland :: Straight Long

Other Items-
Trompe Loeil - Yasmine Noel Modern Tree 1 Ornamented
tarte. pallet tree (green)
tarte. tomato cage tree (white lights)
A.D.D.Andel! Lighted Fence-Snow
dust bunny . winter decor . lighted male deer
Sway's [Ethan] Brick with Hedge Fence . snowy . long
HPMD* optional snow ground (dark)
LB_ GinkgoTree.v2{Animated}*7Li*4Seasons
Soy. A Snow Covered Cliff [Tall] for large use
+Half-Deer+ Lighted Pathway - Planks - Snowy
+Half-Deer+ Glittering Icicles - Long - 5* Extra Large
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige
Best Weather System
{what next} Calm & Bright Wall Collage

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts