Majesty- Let It Snow

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today featuring KraftWork and Jian today! Both stores at Uber this month! It is just a coincidence I put them both in one space though. The Hygge Cabin comes with two versions. One with show and one without. It has a nice 2 room open floorplan. I am just filled with the Christmas Spirit so I decided to decorate it with that same energy. After getting this home I saw Jian came out with these awesome Reindeer. SO, this is obviously fate. They belong together in beautiful harmony. I am tripping but w.e. I just got a Venti latte from Starbucks yall and I am so jovial atm. LOL All is well with the world right now. Happy Saturday to you! Yesterday did not feel like a Friday at all so I am convincing myself today Saturday. lol The reindeers in this collection are so cute and their is several versions to rez along with a companion. The static ones also have a menu to change the pose. If you look at the ones in the Stables they are the same version with different poses. Pretty cool so you can have them in the pefect pose. I love the expression of the one in the front so much. I love how he has his little head tilted so cute. Perfect for the season.
I was for snow falling and then I wasn't but in the end kept the snow on. I mixed grass and bushes together to have a lush garden. Who says you can't have a lush garden during the Winter? Not I!! The bed in the house is also by KraftWork along with the end tables and lamps. The Jian stables for the reindeers come in red & green as you see here. You can do so much with these items yall. I added Christmas lights and icicles. I wondered if I was doing too much but I like the outcome. The only thing I would see as seasonal is the Christmas lights and icicles..ooh and the snowman. Everything else you can easily use year round. Especially since the reindeer don't have on lights or anything. LOL I most certainly will have them rezzed in teh summer time. The Jian Christmas tree is also in the house and is really nice. You get a bare one and a decorated version. It's texture change as well. You will see it again in a different post. It's really one of my favorite Christmas trees. I am just excited to show yall another Christmas themed post. It's not the last one! So feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on flickr to keep up with my new posts. I appreciate the support!!! I have credits below for everything I used in this home. Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Items-
JIAN Reindeer Collection :: Static - Stand
JIAN Reindeer Collection :: Static - Look
JIAN Reindeer Collection :: Stable Green
JIAN Reindeer Collection :: Stable Red
JIAN Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated
KraftWork Hygge Snowy Cabin
KraftWork Hygge Bed
KraftWork Hygge Table Tall
KraftWork Hygge Wall Lamp Left
Uber Event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200

Other Items-
Apple Fall Juniper Hedge - Seasonal
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Cone Flower Study
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Crocosmia Study
dust bunny . path lights . colored . b
dust bunny . winter decor . merry christmas sign
dust bunny . string lights . colored . type b
(Milk Motion) snow pine - 3
Sway's [Ula] Street Lamp (manually)
Soy. A Snow Covered Rock [two] for large use
+Half-Deer+ Glittering Icicles - Long - 4* Large
*MishMish* Snowman - Green Scarf (rez)
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - snowy c
brocante. wooden sign / christmas trees
LB_Grass1l{Winter}

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts