Majesty- Festive Dining

Hello there! I hope all is well. I am very excited to have here my first official featured post for Ayla. Ayla is a decor store that has really beautiful high quality items for your space. What I have here from the store is a brand spaking new at the Shiny Shabby event! The Fresh Berry Collection. It is so pretty. You have to see it in person to see how nice. Even without full settings on it's really textured beuatifully. I am a huge foodie and if you come to my blog often you know this. lol This will be the start of more food/drink posts which I love doing. I love getting food on here. LOL I will put a slurl to the mainstore below so you can go shop this set and the other items available at the store. I decorated a dining room space for this post and preferred a closer pic. I just wanted you to see the exquisite detailing in the pieces.  After this Black Friday sale I expect not to be tp'd into a boring or half empty house unless you are still unpacking stuff. LOL Some of the items I have here I got from Apple Fall's sale. He totally won Black Friday. After I left that sale I didn't even want to pay 50% off for anything. Hey, I am just being honest. LOL I have a big spot in my heart for hydrangeas. This flower in rl means alot to me. So, I was thrilled to get this one at the store in this beautiful vase. Mesh is really making SL beautiful yall!
I am not sure how I came across Ayla. Maybe Flickr searching in a foodies group. But, it was love at first sight. I love decor items. I tend to mostly do big spaces and the smaller details can sometimes get overlooked. I am always challenging myself. I think we all should to that from time to time to not get rusty. I feel I am always growing and I love looking back at my old photos which is why I will be a Flickr Pro when you see this posted. I am deleting NOTHING! lol Idc. I am proud of my work even nooby stuff. Stay humble yall. We all start out rusty. What makes the old ones so special to me is prob because I tried my best with what I could do as always. Never get discouraged. Never let a rejection make you quit. I love seeing new bloggers and seeing everyone grow. It's a really cool thing. I can ramble about blogging all day yall. I almost went into a long storytime! That will have to wait for another day! I am still working on more posts as I type this! Thank you so much for stopping by! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate it so much. Truly. Thank you for the support. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Decor-

Ayla. Fresh Berry Collection - Fatpack 
Ayla. Fresh Berry Collection - Cup w/ Berries (rusted)
Ayla. Fresh Berry Collection - Plate w/ Blackberries (black)
Ayla. Fresh Berry Collection - Spoons (antique)
Ayla. Country Kitchen - Empty Basket (gift)
Shiny Shabby Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/137/129/21
Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/126/151/21

Other Items-

Apple Fall Brass Candlesticks
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Black
Apple Fall Blossom Wreath
Apple Fall Heritage Christmas Tree - Spruce Green
Apple Fall Swan Toast Caddy & Toast
The Loft - Chevron Fireplace Screen Black
BackBone- Garland - Faded with Gold Snowflake
TA Luxury Fireplace
~Bazar~ Hyde - Dining table

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts