Majesty-Christmas 2018

Hello there!!! Merry Christmas! I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Happy & Blessed New Year! It is now the end of Christmas Eve and I just came home with the last gift I needed to get and I am beyond tired. It was a madhouse and people cannot drive at all. I am here featuring Ayla. at the Shiny Shabby event today!! This set from Ayla consists of Antler Candelabras in wide and tall versions, Hanging Christmas Tray, & Antler book stack. The items are very high quality and will fit in many different settings. For example, It can easily fit on Coffee tables, Side tables, fireplaces, floor decor. Just anywhere your heart desires. You can use each piece in different spaces easily and they compliment other items. I enjoy setting up unqiue dining spaces and showing the beautiful textures of the items from the store. I have a couple of awesome  place settings here from Apple May Designs and Chez Moi on the dining table as well.  It's fun getting dining sets and mixing and matching them with other items to make a space unique and your own. I will put credits for everything here below of course. I will not ramble long today at all.
I hope everyone will have a very blessed day today and a Happy New Year. I hope your 2019 year will be better than this year has been. A new year is a new start for all of us. I don't know about yall but I feel like 2018 went past us very fast. If we could only push a pause button for a little while. I want to thank all of you for the support and for your time coming to look at my blog! It is truly a labor of love and I am appreciative to share it with so many people! I have met some awesome people this year through my blogging and I hope to meet even more! Thank you once again! I hope you get everything you have wished for. Be Blessed. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Featured items-

Ayla. 2018 Holiday Set- NEW at Shiny Shabby-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/130/129/22
Ayla. 2018 Holiday Set - Antler Candelabra (wide)
Ayla. 2018 Holiday Set - Antler Candelabra (tall)
Ayla. 2018 Holiday Set - Hanging Christmas Tray
Ayla. 2018 Holiday Set - Antler Book Stack


Apple May Designs- Harvest Plate Settings (A) [COPY]
Chez Moi- Bread Tray 

Other items-
Action Fur Real Decorator Tree [CLASSIC]
~bazar~- Hyde - Dining table & Chairs
Fancy Decor: Stemless Wineglass, Waterglass & Turvy Wine Glass
{what next} Christmas Stockings
tarte. holiday topiary (dark)
TA Cosmo Curtain
Apple Fall Georgian Gothic Fireplace
Apple Fall Macarons in Box
The Loft - Dakota Table Runner


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22



Comments

Popular Posts