Majesty- When Time Stands Still

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring the Apple Fall Hudson Office Collection & [North Oak] + Zion Weave Basket Fatpack! These beautiful items made it easy for me to set up a beautiful office space filled with delicate tulips and decor! I love office spaces you can really get creative with them and add your own personal touch. The beautiful tulips add a beautiful pop of color and I had fun adding them throughout. There is several colors to choose from. The desk, chair and computer also has many texture version options to choose from. I went with the Aged Oak. The Zion weave basket set fit this space perfectly! I just had to pick which color out of the 3 available that went with the mood I was going for. I went with the Coal shade. I have a mixture of light neutrals and darker colors in here and I wanted to keep that going. There is 3 versions of this basket set and 3 color versions. When you have items that are textured high quality when you put them together it makes for a bold statement. This office space is located in Apple Fall's Belgravia Skybox. The detailing is beautiful. It has been a good while since I decorated this home and was needing a refresh. A new office space really makes a nice difference. You can change up things to fit your taste and you can also easily use all of these items in different spaces indoor and outdoor to fit your needs! Everything is versatile! I always say there is no rules because they are not any rules. I had someone mess with me about having trees in water before. Like really? First of all this is SL if we want trees in marshmallows we can do it. LOL But, I am like you never saw trees in water in rl? Like get out my face and go to google or something. LOL! 


We have no rules! We do what we like and what fits the mood of what we are going for. There is no right or wrong with that! I really hope y'all like this space! It is at the end of the month but I am working on more posts. Not sure if you will see another before July. I doubt it but I will be going full force once July hits. I have some things on my Calendar I want to share with you so stay tuned for that! The heat is hot as hell here along with the humidity! If you live in a place that is cooler temp wise than were I am I am jealous. I am NOT a fan of the Summer Season at all. I was born in July but I still don't like the heat in that month! It is horrible! It just....it makes me not even want to shop. LOL!!! Any season BUT Summer works for me. You can be comfortable. You can't be comfortable in 100 degree heat and humidity with these huge ass Cicadas flying around. It's funny unless one flies by you! LOL It's odd y'all. Most of the ones I see are dead or almost dead just on the ground. I went to a store last weekend and they were flying all over the place there. but otherwise you see them dead everywhere. LOL These people are eating them. There is a bakery making chocolate ones. If you saw this bug in person you would see why they cover it up with chocolate but that can only do so much to hide the ugly. If you want a chocolate one just go in your yard and get one. LOL People are disgusting!! But, I went totally off subject my bad y'all! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it! Thank you so much! Have an awesome rest of the day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Hudson Office Collection- NEW

Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - Creme LI:1
Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - Red LI:1
Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - White LI:1
Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - Yellow LI:1
Apple Fall Directors Chair - Aged Oak LI:1
Apple Fall FallBook '21 - Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Hudson Desk - Aged Oak LI:1
Apple Fall Red Wine w/ Glasses LI:1

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 12 LI:3
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 13 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 14 LI:1Apple Fall Joshua Cabinet - Aged Oak LI:2
Apple Fall Old Canvas Trunk LI:1
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Kumquat Sketch LI:1
West Village Belgravia Skybox


[North Oak] + Large Zion Weaved Baskets (coal) LI:2
[North Oak] + Medium Zion Weaved Baskets (coal) LI:3
[North Oak] + Small Zion Weaved Baskets (coal) LI:1



Fancy Decor: Bradley Sconce LI:2

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts