Majesty- Autumn's Calling

Hello there!!! Fall is seeming more like Spring for me with all this rain. Rain is like snow. It's nice to look at from the comfort of being home. Having to be out in it is another story. LOL I am here today featuring Heart Homes (Aphrodite Shop) with the Magical Fall Living Room and Mudhoney with the Roman Shades and other decor items from the store.  I enjoyed decorating this space and looking for some nice Autum/Fall items and decor. It's really nice and Cozy in here. The living room set is new at the Sanarae event. It is really cute and goes well with any nice decor for this season. I wanted a little bit of a rustic feel and used the ceiling Fan and Log table from Mudhoney to help with the mood. The Roman shades also from the store comes in 2 different versions as you see here. They are texture change with a hud and if you like both versions like I do you can mix and match as seen here. What Next has a ton of awesome Fall items and I was able to use some of my favorites in this space to give it that homey feel. The apple cider and hot chocolate dispenses. Yall know I love dispensable food. These are my favorite to put out during this season. The lights were a gift at Uber from [Tia]. They were on the outside of the cabin at the event but I love them indoors as well. The little space heater is so cute. If I am not using a fireplace most likely I am using a space heater. lol I love that this one is texture change. I can never have too many texture change items. They really help make a space your own. Please note that the living room set is no mod. I tend to resize things sometimes or add my own touches and I know alot of you do as well so that is always important to note.
This living room space is inside the Marzelle Cottage from Trompe Loeil. I think I got it for 88L at Collabor88 but I am not sure. All I remember was saying wow this is cheap af!! lol The textures inside are really nice. You will be seeing it more this season and the Winter season of course. I will not ramble long today. Time is going by way too fast. But, they always says it flies when you are having fun! I really enjoy showing all of you spaces and decorating. There is always something to decorate. It keeps this awesome journey going. Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate you stopping by. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!!! Thank you to all of my new followers and the old! I hope everyone will have a blessed mid week. I can't say thank you enough. Have a blessed day. xoxo <3333 Ebony
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

<Heart Homes> "Magical Fall" Living Room- Sanarae Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/142/125/4011

MudHoney Roman Shade Up
MudHoney Roman Shade Down
MudHoney Briley Ceiling Fan
MudHoney Briley Log Table
Mudhoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

[Tia] Madison - Light String
hive // cone boxwood topiary
{what next} Barn Door Memo Board
{what next} Colonna Beverage Extras (marshmallows)
{what next} Colonna Cookie Jar
{what next} Colonna Muffins Decor
{what next} Hot Apple Cider  Jar Dispenser (plain)
{what next} Hot Chocolate Jar Dispenser (plain)
{what next} Hot Chocolate Mug Decor
{what next} Large Crown Lantern (cream)
{what next} Toasty Space Heater (brown)
Trompe Loeil - Marzelle Cottage V1.1

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts