Majesty- An Evening At The Brewery

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today with an awesome Brewery build new from KraftWork. It is brand spanking new for the ManCave event! Its really big and you can do alot with it. I added bistro chairs with umbrellas around the front of it and a brick walkway that I modded to match the brick theme. The fence from Botanical is not the same brick texture but it's red brick and compliments the building anyways. I was working on this and tpd out for some time. When I tp'd back I thought I was at a different place! LOL I did not take a close up of the tables but I filled them with food items such as picnic baskets, hot coco and placemats that rez food. The trees are from [tia] and botanical. These cypress trees never get old and with just 1L impact I tend to use them a good bit in many spaces. They add to the feel of any outdoor space. The road is from Blue Sky. Do not be surprised with me using it a great deal as it's my favorite road kit. The street lights are from Convair and I have smaller street lamps I could have used but I wanted a more industrial type feel and I went with these. They cut on and off with a cimple click. The car is a gacha item from Consignment. I love collecting the cars from there in all colors mainly the gold! 
I almost used black but yall know how I love gold. The build also has some nice brewery machines built into it. I will do a part two to this space so you can see some of the inside. The building is 300 land impact and only 499L. But, you can really do it up for a nice roleplay space or you can even convert it to your main home. I am a fan of warehouses turned into homes in rl and in sl. Nothing like a big open floorplan with brick and tall ceilings.Of course it is up to you. But there is so many different options. You can never go wrong with too many options. Stay tuned for the next post! I put credits below! Thank you so much for the support. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!! I appreciate it very much. I know I say that alot but I really enjoy blogging and sharing decor with all of you. Thank you so much and have a blessed day. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-
KraftWork Marfa Brewery Company-NEW- ManCave Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Match/131/129/46


TRIIN - Cafe table with 3 chairs - Scripted
Apple Fall Summer Parasol
Botanical Wrought Iron and Brick Fence
Botanical - Boxwood  Hedge v2 K (Straight 4x2x2)
Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]
[-BLUE SKY-] Urban Road 
CONVAIR Street Light - style 1 6m
[Tia] Madison - Animated Woodlands Tree 4
[DDD] Ivy Groundcover - Patch
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green B
[Con.] The Sports Car- Gold

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts