Majesty- The Dressing Room

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy November!!! A new month brings a new month for home decor! I am here featuring KraftWork with the Seasonal Wall System new at Liason Collaborative and Mudhoney at FaMeshed X with the Liza set. I love wall panels! I love wallpaper! Anything that can help you make your space your own is always fun for me to use. This wall system is 5 different textures for the panel top and 3 for the wood panel bottom. You easily change them with a hud. There is two types of panels simple which I am using and ornate which has a more detailed bottom panel. I fell in love with this flower pattern the second I saw Nodnol post this set on her Flickr! So, I knew I had to use that option. It's so pretty. I also wanted a nice modern flair for this space so I have the Onsu Eggplant Skybox here. Let me say I love Onsu builds. The textures are superb and this wallpaper looks so good in this space. I changed the texure of the outside environment to Paris to go along with the space.This skybox is a build out type of kit so you could easily keep this room a solid color and then for something bold use the wallpaper down the halls. There is just so many options. You can also use it for a feature wall. I used it on all the walls though. LOL  I almost didn't use a rug because I love the floors so much. You can buy wall texture huds and Floor ones so the customization of your space is here is amazing. The Liza set consists of The chair with ottoman, Sconces, bra and panty decor, Adult toy box and heels decor. This space evolved into a nice dressing room space. I was going to use just one chair but thought better of it. The animations in the chairs are so nice. Perfect for any space. You can easily use these in a room with a sofa, or on a patio. They are at the event right now and will be at the mainstore for purchase after it ends.There is just so many options so just do as you like. The cute mannequins are gacha decor items from Lagom.
I got them from the gacha or MP. I honestly don't remember. But, the floral print on them kept the floral theme in the space without it being overwhelming. They just seemed perfect. We all need a nice wine cart and when I saw this one at Uber it was a must. I think it was only 149L for 2 versions. Craziness. It's from peaches and highly detailed. I could have went with a whole wall of closets but rather have one nice one. You do not have to fill a room up with closets for it to be a dressing room. This closet is the Moduler one from Consignment and it is a must. It comes in seperate pieces mostly so I set up different versions to my taste. It's really nice. I love the clutter that comes with the Liza set to add all around to give that lived in feel. Some of my family love having clutter and tons of it. So, inspire me to start using more clutter when it fits the space. That is the one fun thing about decorating. There is no rules. This one guy told me at my own house that I shouldn't have trees in the water because they don't grow in the water in rl. LOL I Just laughed in his face because what he said what dumb af. I was like you ever heard of mangro......nm. lol SL doesn't have to be like RL regardless. Do as you please. Decorate spaces the way you want. Trees in water or not in water. lol I am excited for this brand new month! November is the month that puts you on notice to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It feels like yesterday that I was enjoying Thanksgiving with my family and in a few weeks it will be here again. Really wild how it goes. But, I am excited for it. I will have some new posts throughout the month of course! Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate the support! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed month all of you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

KraftWork- Seasonal Wall System- NEW at Liaison Collaborative-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Remarkable/232/184/23

Mudhoney- Liza set- NEW at Fameshed x -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ever%20Moon/133/126/1996
MudHoney Liza Chair Adult - Fatpack
MudHoney Liza Sconce
MudHoney Liza Panties
MudHoney Liza Bra
MudHoney Liza Heels - Nude
MudHoney Liza Heels - Black
MudHoney Liza Adult Toy Box

MudHoney Chelsea Floor Lamp - cream
MudHoney Tula Chandelier - White
Mudhoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Onsu- Eggplant Expandable Skybox
[Con.] Modular Wardrobe - Cabinet 5
Fancy Decor: Metalwork Wall Shelf (gold)
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
{vespertine}illuminated pumpkin - wide /neutral
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige
{Petite Maison} Fashion Book Stack
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
-David Heather-Jewels & Money 1
MADRAS ARMADA Chandelier Brass
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter
+Half-Deer+ Carefree Bikini Clutter
+Half-Deer+ Chihuahua - Beanbag Thief RARE
.peaches. Lech Lecha Wine Cart - Seashore
LAGOM - Arabella Walk in [Mannequin] #02 RARE
LAGOM - Arabella Walk in [Mannequin] #01 RARE
junk. animal rug.
BALACLAVA!! Books [horizontal A]
Fancy Decor: Crawford Cabinet (white)
[Tia] Valarie Silverleaf Glass Vase
[Tia] Pompeii - Fragrant Hanging Herbs
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
ARIA Savannah Roman Blinds


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22













































Comments

Popular Posts